Time Commitments

AB831

We'll see how funny it is when they call you in to the office and lay the evidence out in front of you. Rest assured this is one matter that your mom and dad can't get you out of.
What was your major in college? Stop being a coward and answer the question.

bbsam

Staff member
He has a reflexive hatred of anyone successful. Stick to your plan of leaving FedEx after your degree. FedEx is a graveyard of educated people with little ambition because it gets comfortable.
You just described me. Imagine what I could have accomplished with ambition. Don’t think I’d be happier though. Was thinking about looking into some routes in other areas but can’t imagine doing that while the kids are still at home.

Yeah. Ambition may be overrated.

bbsam

Staff member
I was an English major. A lot of them became attorneys. Some went into teaching. Quite a few went on to get their MBA and some entered the clergy.

Last edited:

AB831

You just described me. Imagine what I could have accomplished with ambition. Don’t think I’d be happier though. Was thinking about looking into some routes in other areas but can’t imagine doing that while the kids are still at home.

I'm not overly ambitious, but two of the things that kept me from getting too comfortable were the fact that I'm starting to have knee problems already and I can't stomach the idea of not being able to have a week off at Christmastime until I'm in my sixties.

AB831

I was an English major. A lot of them army school became attorneys. Some went into teaching. Quite a few went on to get their MBA and some entered the clergy.
Were you? That's awesome! It's a great field. I'm planning on going straight into my masters for education after I finish my undergrad. Luckily, my school actually lets me take some of the graduate credits as GE courses for my undergrad. I just have to keep my grades up to be eligible.

bbsam

Staff member
Were you? That's awesome! It's a great field. I'm planning on going straight into my masters for education after I finish my undergrad. Luckily, my school actually lets me take some of the graduate credits as GE courses for my undergrad. I just have to keep my grades up to be eligible.
Yep. At one time I was able to recite several pages of Chaucer’s Pardoner’s Tale in a fairly decent Old English dialect.

bacha29

Whatever level of education you eventually achieve that ends up being higher than the one I achieved it obviously won't matter in your case given the fact that you are at the stage in your life when nobody can tell you anything. The greatest lessons in life come courtesy of your own poor judgement . I tried through my own experiences to make you understand the seriousness of the crime you're committing but nobody can tell you anything. And it is exactly that ..... a crime.

So when it comes to who's the brave one who's the coward that will be decided on the basis of your behavior on the morning when you are confronted with the crime you freely admit to. And given your proficiency when comes reading and understanding the English language trying to plead ignorance of the law and get away with it will be much more difficult.

bbsam

Staff member
Whatever level of education you eventually achieve that ends up being higher than the one I achieved it obviously won't matter in your case given the fact that you are at the stage in your life when nobody can tell you anything. The greatest lessons in life come courtesy of your own poor judgement . I tried through my own experiences to make you understand the seriousness of the crime you're committing but nobody can tell you anything. And it is exactly that ..... a crime.

So when it comes to who's the brave one who's the coward that will be decided on the basis of your behavior on the morning when you are confronted with the crime you freely admit to. And given your proficiency when comes reading and understanding the English language trying to plead ignorance of the law and get away with it will be much more difficult.
Lol. Crime. Law. C’mon bacha. Lighten up.

AB831

I never admitted to a crime. I know you got your feelings hurt, but I think you're being a little dramatic.

bacha29

I never admitted to a crime.
That time card is as legal binding as any other sworn legal document. Yet, you came on here and admitted to your willful manipulation of that legal document. In my case the only thing that kept the 4 of us which included the TM from being both fired and charged was our ability to prove that it's own engineers made a huge miscalculation which required us to run over hours every single day in order to meet the service requirements.

That is the only defense we had but was enough to persuade the company to back down.

AB831

That time card is as legal binding as any other sworn legal document. Yet, you came on here and admitted to your willful manipulation of that legal document. In my case the only thing that kept the 4 of us which included the TM from being both fired and charged was our ability to prove that it's own engineers made a huge miscalculation which required us to run over hours every single day in order to meet the service requirements.

That is the only defense we had but was enough to persuade the company to back down.
Thank God. I think your only prayer beyond that was a presidential pardon. You ever watch the Office? You remind me a lot of Dwight Schrute.

It will be fine

Myself as well. I was a loader through college, made more driving after school than I would have as entry level in my field. Got lazy and comfortable, worked hard to get to the point I can be lazy again. The quarantine has made it much harder for me to convince the wife I’m too busy to tackle the to do list.

bacha29

Thank God. I think your only prayer beyond that was a presidential pardon. You ever watch the Office? You remind me a lot of Dwight Schrute.
You really and truly don't get it . What good is all that work in the pursuit of higher education going to do you if the payoff comes in the form of a top shelf job opportunity but one that requires a security clearance and you can't get it because you willfully falsified time card records and you got caught and Fat Freddy made an example out of you.

Did you ever think about that?

AB831

You really and truly don't get it . What good is all that work in the pursuit of higher education going to do you if the payoff comes in the form of a top shelf job opportunity but one that requires a security clearance and you can't get it because you willfully falsified time card records and you got caught and Fat Freddy made an example out of you.

Did you ever think about that?
You’re such an idiot. Thanks for the entertainment today. It was fun making a fool out of you.

bacha29

From the guy who still won’t tell me what his major was. Run along, little coward. It’s okay; the big bad internet man won’t hurt your feelings anymore.
Only an absolute fool would take the risks you're taking and it's potential impact on your future career aspirations just to get done a half hour earlier in the day.
Spending 30-40 years in the workplace is a very long time and doing things that common sense will tell you have the capacity to make those decades a lot harder and a lot less productive and knowing enough not to temp fate by doing them is something no level of higher education can teach you.

Therefore I invite you to continue with your illegal activities because some people just have to learn everything the hard way and given your sheer arrogance it looks like you'll just have to do it that way as well.

AB831

Only an absolute fool would take the risks you're taking and it's potential impact on your future career aspirations just to get done a half hour earlier in the day.
Spending 30-40 years in the workplace is a very long time and doing things that common sense will tell you have the capacity to make those decades a lot harder and a lot less productive and knowing enough not to temp fate by doing them is something no level of higher education can teach you.

Therefore I invite you to continue with your illegal activities because some people just have to learn everything the hard way and given your sheer arrogance it looks like you'll just have to do it that way as well.
Didn’t read it. Don’t care