Todays the Day

Were the part time jobs meant to be careers, I always remember the premise that they were for students. That being said a nice raise would hopefully retain the better ones, and hopefully have them show up everyday.
The biggest problem was they never raised the starting wage

The money always went to the full-timers who voted
Unfortunately the part-timers do not realize the value of the benefits they are only looking at their paycheck, with what they're making and limited amount of hours they can get they can make more money working somewhere else

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
90% of our drivers are fine with the hours , it’s the 9:00 AM start we are fed up with.

Zero worklife balance at UPS, start us earlier @UPS
✊🧔‍♂️
It’s never changed. It was 8:45 34 years ago. By the time we sorted thru our NDA’s we would leave at 9 if preload was wrapped. Sorry to inform you, it ain’t changing.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Were the part time jobs meant to be careers, I always remember the premise that they were for students. That being said a nice raise would hopefully retain the better ones, and hopefully have them show up everyday.
Try paying for school on a part time salary.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
We move over 6% of our nation’s GDP, close to 3% of the global GDP. The stakes are high, not only for us but for our customers and the economy. Six percent may not sound like a lot to many but it will have an impact. UPS has no choice but to give in. Unless they have Biden on their side like the railroads did.
It will domino.

He disappear yet?
✊🧔‍♂️
If he keeps coming over here I'm going to open an account on Reddit and bust his balls all day

He has no business being over here at all
Number one maybe three people like them because they are stupid

Number two he had treated the retired people on here very poorly

Number three he should take his own advice that retired people should not post on here at all

Number four nobody wants to hear his opinion because he's completely irrelevant and out of the game

Number five he can go fudge himself

How is coworkers didn't put it rain bag over his head and strangled him to death I will never understand

What a arrogant piece of garbage

P.S.
I forgot about it 75 farewell speeches

Go to hell Dave and don't ever come back here you piece of crap

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
His words not mine
IMG_3183.gif

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
We move over 6% of our nation’s GDP, close to 3% of the global GDP. The stakes are high, not only for us but for our customers and the economy. Six percent may not sound like a lot to many but it will have an impact. UPS has no choice but to give in. Unless they have Biden on their side like the railroads did.
I still think she may try