Transfer to Ups?

dezguy

Since you read so well, you would have read the part where I said I drove bulked out 700s.

I’m going to put you on ignore now because you never add any value to anything here, IMO. Plus the fact you feel the need to challenge everything I say as if the word of women is meaningless to you. Happy trails to you.
You get curious as to the stupidity being posted but trust me, having OF on ignore makes for a much more enjoyable BC experience.

dezguy

I
I’m over it. Because I refuse to back down to any man, it brings me down to his level and I need to stop doing that.
I hear ya. I was getting into stupid back and forths with him, expecting to maybe have some meaningful dialogue or a debate. Nope, he's incapable of that. Add in the whole racist and sexist angle and that's something I don't want to see in the time I spend here.

Oldfart

Since you read so well, you would have read the part where I said I drove bulked out 700s.

I’m going to put you on ignore now because you never add any value to anything here, IMO. Plus the fact you feel the need to challenge everything I say as if the word of women is meaningless to you. Happy trails to you.
We didn't even have 700 back in the day. How did you drive a truck that wasn't in service yet? Like I said. A Z Van and baby Grumman was it for many years.

When a woman tells me dinner is ready, her word has serious meaning.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I

I hear ya. I was getting into stupid back and forths with him, expecting to maybe have some meaningful dialogue or a debate. Nope, he's incapable of that. Add in the whole racist and sexist angle and that's something I don't want to see in the time I spend here.
Throwing in the towel here, as well. You can't reason with stupidity.

dezguy

Joining you fine folks and finally putting prune face on ignore.
I don't know how much longer a leash he will get from the BC mods before he's at least put in the mod queue but, imo it's long overdue.

Better to just let him talk to himself till that happens.

W

What The Hawk?

How many would transfer at full pay, if offered ? I for one would not. I'll take my $29.82
Mercedes with AC and great heat
6:50 am start time
50-55 hrs a weak
2 pensions at 60 totaling $3200
Hand cart with cob-webs
Manager I like
I mean if you're happy, great. Besides, transferring would require you to start over with everything but the pay (if that's what you mean).

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yes he conveniently left out that little bit of information. Is it worth it ? That all depends on one's personal situation.

I didn't "conveniently" leave it out. I didn't have any idea how much UPS contributes until reading that post. Don't care, either. It wouldn't change much of anything. Few topped out couriers would give up an easy job with good pay and decent benefits in order to take a significantly harder and more demanding job with better pay and benefits.

vantexan

I didn't "conveniently" leave it out. I didn't have any idea how much UPS contributes until reading that post. Don't care, either. It wouldn't change much of anything. Few topped out couriers would give up an easy job with good pay and decent benefits in order to take a significantly harder and more demanding job with better pay and benefits.
Especially since by the time many couriers top out at FedEx they'll be in their 40's or 50's.