• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doublestandards

He just did a town hall.
Trump is out there everyday, often in hostile territory with contentious media.

Kamala has been hiding and clutching to her teleprompter. Now they're nervous because that strategy hasn't worked.

Sorry lefties, too late.
Was that one where he quit early and said “no one cares about questions” and listened to music for 30 minutes on stage?

Over70irregs

Saw interview. Not letting her finish even simple sentences. She had to be more aggressive and make him stop and talk over his constant interruptions. Takes guts to go on the fox entertainment info channel. Surprised she did it. Shaky at times but controlled. I give her 7 of 10. (Thumbs down is an indicator of limited ratiocination).

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Saw interview. Not letting her finish even simple sentences. She had to be more aggressive and make him stop and talk over his constant interruptions. Takes guts to go on the fox entertainment info channel. Surprised she did it.
Lol, she's running for president but just doing interviews is "brave". Gotta have a pretty low opinion of women to have that perspective.

Over70irregs

Lol, she's running for president but just doing interviews is "brave". Gotta have a pretty low opinion of women to have that perspective.
Entertainment info news is a limited scope platform. Main premise is to act and look like news. (People who cite Fox News as their main source of political news are older and more likely to be white than U.S. adults overall.)

Doublestandards

Saw interview. Not letting her finish even simple sentences. She had to be more aggressive and make him stop and talk over his constant interruptions. Takes guts to go on the fox entertainment info channel. Surprised she did it. Shaky at times but controlled. I give her 7 of 10. (Thumbs down is an indicator of limited ratiocination).
I was expecting a complete train wreck from everyone’s reactions. It’s weird how Trump is able to have such a low bar of standards. That interview was objectively better than any interview Trump has given (although not as funny, I’ll admit)

Over70irregs

I was expecting a complete train wreck from everyone’s reactions. It’s weird how Trump is able to have such a low bar of standards. That interview was objectively better than any interview Trump has given (although not as funny, I’ll admit)
Big T is an old dog. Old dogs don’t need new tricks. He tried…. we all saw that dancing 🕺🏾. All he has to do is have a billionaire South African behind him. Poetic

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, you’re lucky because you won’t wanna watch it. I had other drivers sending Twitter clips it was positively the worst interview I’ve ever seen a presidential candidate give.

This is clearly why they’ve tried to hide her as long as possible
She was a torrent of BS. Terrible look.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
She tried to filibuster her way through the interview. Non stop BS. 7 out 10?, delusional.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Kamala literally screaming at Bret Baier.... Ha Ha Ha

1729148922750.png