• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Aren’t you the part timer fired from failing a drug test ?
I have never been fired
Says fired in the title of the thread you started...

Screenshot_20241010-205028_Chrome.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm watching the Bret Baier/Harris interview right now. How can somebody be so stupid and run for President? Talks in circles and can't answer simple questions.
They're pretty desperate if they're doing Fox interviews after half the country has already started voting.

They know they're in trouble.

Thebrownblob

You guys allllllll claim you don't watch much or any Fox News but were quick on the draw to tell us your opinion about an interview on Fox News! lol
Hey genius, it’s everywhere. Clips haven’t seen the whole interview, but apparently she decided to mosey in late and her people were frantic to get her out of there quickly. Very tacky

She was a train wreck and an embarrassment.

Her dur…. Fox News.

Next Day Err

Hey genius, it’s everywhere. Clips haven’t seen the whole interview, but apparently she decided to mosey in late and her people were frantic to get her out of there quickly. Very tacky

She was a train wreck and an embarrassment.
I haven't seen any of it yet. Just got home.

Next Day Err

Well, you’re lucky because you won’t wanna watch it. I had other drivers sending Twitter clips it was positively the worst interview I’ve ever seen a presidential candidate give.

This is clearly why they’ve tried to hide her as long as possible
So Trump will do his 60 Minutes interview now? And change his mind about backing out of the CNBC interview?

I'd like to see another debate again, give both candidates more time to flesh out their plans. Or their concepts of their plans. lmao

Thebrownblob

So Trump will do his 60 Minutes interview now? And change his mind about backing out of the CNBC interview?

I'd like to see another debate again, give both candidates more time to flesh out their plans. Or their concepts of their plans. lmao
No, no no more debates because they’re not debates. The news won’t let them debate. it’s a question answer session with the moderators deciding what is important and what is not. I’ll pass.

No idea if he’ll sit down for the other interviews I never even heard about them he’s done tons of them though. It’s the same old questions asked every time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, no no more debates because they’re not debates. The news won’t let them debate. it’s a question answer session with the moderators deciding what is important and what is not. I’ll pass.

No idea if he’ll sit down for the other interviews I never even heard about them he’s done tons of them though. It’s the same old questions asked every time.
He just did a town hall.
Trump is out there everyday, often in hostile territory with contentious media.

Kamala has been hiding and clutching to her teleprompter. Now they're nervous because that strategy hasn't worked.

Sorry lefties, too late.