trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
vatican-wall.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh, I feel so sorry for the plight of those employers who hired illegal aliens, and now can not.

No I don't.

Your beloved Republicans will ALWAYS insure that companies can hire illegals aliens as long as they stay in power. They have for decades, and each year they propose bills to keep increasing the number of mexican guest workers into this country.

Unfortunately, you will keep voting for them, and thus, voting for increasing the take over of America by hispanic immigrants.

Congratulations.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Your beloved Republicans will ALWAYS insure that companies can hire illegals aliens as long as they stay in power. They have for decades, and each year they propose bills to keep increasing the number of mexican guest workers into this country.

Unfortunately, you will keep voting for them, and thus, voting for increasing the take over of America by hispanic immigrants.

Congratulations.

TOS.
And the difference between them and amnesty Democrats is?????????????????????????

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And the difference between them and amnesty Democrats is?????????????????????????

Thats too easy..

YOU vote to bring them in, WE vote to make them citizens once they have been here for DECADES doing the jobs americans wont do for low wages.

Understand now??

YOU are your own worst enemy on this issue.

TOS.

realbrown1

Thats too easy..

YOU vote to bring them in, WE vote to make them citizens once they have been here for DECADES doing the jobs americans wont do for low wages.

Understand now??

TOS.
I don't vote to bring them in.

I would deport every illegal of every nationality tomorrow if I could.

Do you know a candidate with those views?

They would have my support if they were like that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't vote to bring them in.

I would deport every illegal of every nationality tomorrow if I could.

Do you know a candidate with those views?

They would have my support if they were like that.

You are so dense. You dont even realize how the republicans have voted for guest workers that has been responsible for MILLIONS of hispanic guest workers that overstay their visas and end up bringing their families over the border afterwards.

You continue to vote republican and they keep increasing the number of guest workers who NEVER go home.

They stay for decades and work here without fear of being deported, then after decades, you want to deport them while in 2015 alone, Marco Rubio and other senate republicans put up bills increasing even more guest workers.

It matters not who your candidate is, if you voted for BUSH, BUSH, REAGAN, NIXON, then you voted for GUEST WORKERS in the millions.

While YOU would deport every nationality tomorrow, you wouldnt have the money or resources to do it, so that kind of talk is just stupid talk.

The cost of catching, processing, deporting, transporting individuals to their home countries would be astonomical and of course, the USA doesnt have the money to do that.

You can keep dreaming about mass deportation and in the meantime, the republicans as long as they control the house and senate will continue to bring in guest workers from not only mexico, central america and south america, but India and Pakistan as well.

Dont be a people. Learn something for a change.

TOS.

realbrown1

You are so dense. You dont even realize how the republicans have voted for guest workers that has been responsible for MILLIONS of hispanic guest workers that overstay their visas and end up bringing their families over the border afterwards.

You continue to vote republican and they keep increasing the number of guest workers who NEVER go home.

They stay for decades and work here without fear of being deported, then after decades, you want to deport them while in 2015 alone, Marco Rubio and other senate republicans put up bills increasing even more guest workers.

It matters not who your candidate is, if you voted for BUSH, BUSH, REAGAN, NIXON, then you voted for GUEST WORKERS in the millions.

While YOU would deport every nationality tomorrow, you wouldnt have the money or resources to do it, so that kind of talk is just stupid talk.

The cost of catching, processing, deporting, transporting individuals to their home countries would be astonomical and of course, the USA doesnt have the money to do that.

You can keep dreaming about mass deportation and in the meantime, the republicans as long as they control the house and senate will continue to bring in guest workers from not only mexico, central america and south america, but India and Pakistan as well.

Dont be a people. Learn something for a change.

TOS.
I would deport every last illegal alien if I could.

But I do not have that authority.

realbrown1

Thats too easy..

Understand now??

TOS.
When did I vote to bring them in?

I know I never checked a box on the ballot that said, "Allow everyone into the US."

I am sure that was never on the ballot.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Congratulations.

TOS.
They come here for work ?
Then why are the Dems always pushing for them to go on welfare ?