trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump says protesters should be arrested because they are “violating all of us.” Trump says his supporters don’t invade rallies of liberal politicians. He says the protesters who are “very violent” deserve to be arrested and he’ll file whatever charges you want.
Trump says “if they want to do this,” let “them have a big arrest mark” so their lives could be ruined. He says “we’re not going to have any more protesters” once that starts happening.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/11/horse-race-livewire-10/

oldngray

nowhere special
That probably would advise him to settle out of court and make it go away.

Why would he settle? He bears no responsibility for what happened. He just offered support afterwards.

What about the organizations that organized the violent protesters who instigated the altercation? I guess they should settle out of court them. They bear most of the responsibility for what happened.

bbsam

Staff member
That's what I like about him though. He dosent talk like a politician. He speaks his mind. Like it or not.
He does talk like a politician. He lies and he knows he's lying. The thing is that people want to believe his lies. And people even know it's happening. His supporters will even verbally excuse his lies and acknowledge that he can't fulfill his bombastic claims. He's a politician. Maybe one in a suit we haven't seen before but definitely a politician. Moreover, he is corporate America telling the politician, "Why do we need you when we can make the BS promises ourselves. "

He does talk like a politician. He lies and he knows he's lying. The thing is that people want to believe his lies. And people even know it's happening. His supporters will even verbally excuse his lies and acknowledge that he can't fulfill his bombastic claims. He's a politician. Maybe one in a suit we haven't seen before but definitely a politician. Moreover, he is corporate America telling the politician, "Why do we need you when we can make the BS promises ourselves. "
Really?
Not like that POS we have in office than can't or won't prove his citizenship?

Kiss my ass.

bbsam

Staff member
Why would he settle? He bears no responsibility for what happened. He just offered support afterwards.

What about the organizations that organized the violent protesters who instigated the altercation? I guess they should settle out of court them. They bear most of the responsibility for what happened.
Because that's what lawyers do and Trump would need something like that to go away quickly as the general election approaches.

oldngray

nowhere special
Because that's what lawyers do and Trump would need something like that to go away quickly as the general election approaches.

Doubtful. Trump wouldn't care and would gain more by fighting.

Unlike Hillary who is hoping her legal troubles magically vanish.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Both translations are valid. Arabic uses a different alphabet than can be written in English more than one way.
Ufbr5ej.gif