trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe, but is anyone on here going to change your mind about anything? NO- I think you and others enjoy the "fight" too much.
I enjoy the back and forth, yes. You don't?

But I do find thoughtful posts thought provoking. In fact, "Kiss my ass" was thought provoking because I expect that from some around here and certainly didn't expect it from I've.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe, but is anyone on here going to change your mind about anything? NO- I think you and others enjoy the "fight" too much.
And don't for second believe that I've doesn't enjoy the back and forth as well. I think we've all been around here too long to believe that.

upsgrunt

I enjoy the back and forth, yes. You don't?

But I do find thoughtful posts thought provoking. In fact, "Kiss my ass" was thought provoking because I expect that from some around here and certainly didn't expect it from I've.

Back and forth; good discussion, yes.
Pissing contest, "I'm better and smarter than you", "your ignorant right off the bat because your Republican, "you're beneath me", not so much; in fact, it pisses me off.

upsgrunt

Pissing contest, "I'm better and smarter than you", "your ignorant right off the bat because your Republican, "you're beneath me", not so much; in fact, it pisses me off.

And while I'm on a roll, the incessant need for some posters to abuse the disagree, funny, and derail icons is ridiculous. It's as if it is a "power" button.

bbsam

Staff member
Never said any of that. In fact, challenged to tell me why I was wrong. I think that's more in the spirit of the back and forth than "Kiss my ass" whether directed to me personally ally or to the thoughts expressed in the post.

bbsam

Staff member
And while I'm on a roll, the incessant need for some posters to abuse the disagree, funny, and derail icons is ridiculous. It's as if it is a "power" button.
lol. Do the "like", "agree", and "optimistic" icons bother you too? I think they're all pretty silly.