trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
Really?
Not like that POS we have in office than can't or won't prove his citizenship?

Kiss my ass.
So rather than defend Trump you complain about Obama and wrap up your brilliant the argument with

"Kiss my ass"?

That's what you have? Come now Fluffer. You've stated how bright you are so give me a real, well thought out discussion on why I am wrong.

I believe you are more than bright enough, but "Kiss my ass" is below that brightness.

bbsam

Staff member
Doubtful. Trump wouldn't care and would gain more by fighting.

Unlike Hillary who is hoping her legal troubles magically vanish.
He may well play his own legal counsel. He may very well believe he's invvinsible politically. I think he's wrong and in the general election would lose miserably but that remains to be seen.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
He may well play his own legal counsel. He may very well believe he's invvinsible politically. I think he's wrong and in the general election would lose miserably but that remains to be seen.
Listen. But this country is so ass backwards right now,he has a good of a shot as the ex First Lady who's husband was getting BJ's from in the Oval Office to become president ........it is a humorous thought that you are so for Hillary. Think about it..........

bbsam

Staff member
Listen. But this country is so ass backwards right now,he has a good of a shot as the ex First Lady who's husband was getting BJ's from in the Oval Office to become president ........it is a humorous thought that you are so for Hillary. Think about it..........
If it's a choice between Trump and Hillary, I'd take Hillary easily. Personally I would have preferred Biden.

I do find it humorous that you and others find Trump so magnificently appealing even though all he shows is blow hard anger. I mean to be upset that Obama "has divided the country" and yet back a candidate who very nearly condones violence fro. the podium...well, you do see the irony, don't you?

So rather than defend Trump you complain about Obama and wrap up your brilliant the argument with

"Kiss my ass"?

That's what you have? Come now Fluffer. You've stated how bright you are so give me a real, well thought out discussion on why I am wrong.

I believe you are more than bright enough, but "Kiss my ass" is below that brightness.
No you don't believe that. You look at me like an old white man when a black kid walks into his candy store.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If it's a choice between Trump and Hillary, I'd take Hillary easily. Personally I would have preferred Biden.

I do find it humorous that you and others find Trump so magnificently appealing even though all he shows is blow hard anger. I mean to be upset that Obama "has divided the country" and yet back a candidate who very nearly condones violence fro. the podium...well, you do see the irony, don't you?
I agree with the violence. Telling you right now, if I'm at a trump rally , and some protester is actin a fool, putting his middle finger in my face, I would knock that mother friend'er out...........

bbsam

Staff member
I can't change your mind,just like you can't change mine.

This is for you
You haven't tried. Worse yet is you can't even explain in cogent terms why you disagreed with my comment. "Kiss my ass" is as good as you get and either that is really all you can come up with or to a certain extent you actually agree with what I said...but if you don't like me you can't agree with me so "Kiss my ass" is what you're left with.

You haven't tried. Worse yet is you can't even explain in cogent terms why you disagreed with my comment. "Kiss my ass" is as good as you get and either that is really all you can come up with or to a certain extent you actually agree with what I said...but if you don't like me you can't agree with me so "Kiss my ass" is what you're left with.
You took it personally.
Wasn't meant for you