trump 2016

upsgrunt

Never said any of that. In fact, challenged to tell me why I was wrong. I think
lol. Do the "like", "agree", and "optimistic" icons bother you too? I think they're all pretty silly.

In certain situations.
When you told the story how you were harassed and treated differently on a route because of your color, how would you have felt if someone would have thrown a "funny" icon at that?
THAT'S my point, and you know exactly who I'm talking about and which way they all lean politically. Coincidence?

bbsam

Staff member
In certain situations.
When you told the story how you were harassed and treated differently on a route because of your color, how would you have felt if someone would have thrown a "funny" icon at that?
THAT'S my point, and you know exactly who I'm talking about and which way they all lean politically. Coincidence?
I understand. But I take "disagree" icons the way I take "Kiss my ass". It's fine if you feel that way but I don't feel the least bit hesitant to challenge the sentiment. Same if someone thought racism was funny. Even more so if people say racism doesn't exist or whenever people insist that "he's just playing the race card". I don't have a problem with any of those thoughts but I think they are wrong and should be challenged. Will it changes minds? Probably not. That doesn't mean it should go unchallenged.

upsgrunt

I'm scared to go into Fluff.

J/k

I can't keep up.
I don't look at BC while I'm working, and then when I do get to it, I would be down 75 pages; then if I happen to catch up on that, I'd be down another 75 plus whatever else on the other threads.
It's a cool thread, but I'm too slow and dense to keep up.