trump 2016

newfie

Those poor little indoctrinated future liberals.

Students at Emory University claim they were frightened and 'in pain' after someone wrote 'Trump 2016' in chalk around campus.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...red-Trump-2016-chalk-signs.html#ixzz4429cmVri

I saw them on Smirconish this morning. what a bunch of weak kneed pansies they were. you know they probably engage in all kinds of modern day vulgarity when not in the spotlight but tried to drama queen this event to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I saw them on Smirconish this morning. what a bunch of weak kneed pansies they were. you know they probably engage in all kinds of modern day vulgarity when not in the spotlight but tried to drama queen this event to get their 15 minutes of fame.
Please give an example of this modern day vulgarity you speak of.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Did you notice the size of their hands????Did they compare their girl,boyfriends??????The "VULGARITY" that you speak of is purely in the gops corner......You truly are clueless.......

newfie

Did you notice the size of their hands????Did they compare their girl,boyfriends??????The "VULGARITY" that you speak of is purely in the gops corner......You truly are clueless.......

its so much nicer with this red x game you started. Now I don't even bother to read your idiotic comments I just plop a red x on it. your turn red x please.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm actually in pain too because my ribs still hurt from laughter.

328278D500000578-3506491-image-a-2_1458823876322.jpg

"We cannot allow atrocities like this to violate the safe space that is rightfully ours."

328278E900000578-3506491-image-a-1_1458823871038.jpg

"And this is our proposed plan to get free tampons and Vagisil for all students."

328278E500000578-3506491-image-a-4_1458824162991.jpg

"They'll find the son of a bitch. Don't worry. We'll pull through this."

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'll agree with Rattner and say Donald Trump has no idea how oil markets work.
Maybe Ratner has no idea how markets work?

Or Ratner profits from the continued exodus of jobs from the USA.

I'll give Trump 4 years to build a wall, bring back jobs from oveseas, simplify the tax code and repeal Obsmacare.

If he doesn't do what he says, I'll be voting against him in 2020.

But you still didn't say 1 thing that's wrong with Trump's foreign policy.

rickyb

Maybe Ratner has no idea how markets work?

Or Ratner profits from the continued exodus of jobs from the USA.

I'll give Trump 4 years to build a wall, bring back jobs from oveseas, simplify the tax code and repeal Obsmacare.

If he doesn't do what he says, I'll be voting against him in 2020.

But you still didn't say 1 thing that's wrong with Trump's foreign policy.
i tihnk democracy now was covering it yesterday and they said something about trump working with former guys from black water?