trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No, he was quite younger than all the other men in the video .
Look for him , he'll be to the right side of the man wearing the red hat and a white shirt holding up his cell phone .

MAKAVELI

No, he was quite younger than all the other men in the video .
Look for him , he'll be to the right side of the man wearing the red hat and a white shirt holding up his cell phone .
I've seen plenty young white Trump supporters at his rallies. Given the violent and racist nature of the Trump supporters, I'd say he fit right in with them.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So the guy was 100% innocent.

And she hit him.

And the liberal media picked up the story as a Trump supporter groped her.

And you ran with that, because you believe everything the liberal feeds you.

realbrown1

I've seen plenty young white Trump supporters at his rallies. Given the violent and racist nature of the Trump supporters, I'd say he fit right in with them.
Trump supporters are not racist or violent like the liberal news media says they are.

But Bernie supporters are racist, violent, intolerant and in my opinion stupid.

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Whatever age she is, she shouldn't go around hitting people.

trump-arizona-punch-kkk-300x169.jpg

but its fine for Donald Trump supporters to sucker punch people? gtho

MAKAVELI

Trump supporters are not racist or violent like the liberal news media says they are.

But Bernie supporters are racist, violent, intolerant and in my opinion stupid.
Really? They were yelling n..... lover at the young girl. The Trump supporters are truly one of the lowest lifeforms on the planet.

realbrown1

trump-arizona-punch-kkk-300x169.jpg

but its fine for Donald Trump supporters to sucker punch people? gtho
Wasnt that guy with a girl wearing a KKK outfit?

And they called that black man a racial term for having the audacity to support Trump and being a person of color.

And this is your example?

Hahaha.

realbrown1

Really? They were yelling n..... lover at the young girl. The Trump supporters are truly one of the lowest lifeforms on the planet.
I saw video of it from 4 or 5 youtube channels and I did not hear that on any of the videos.

Are you making that up?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Interesting thing about Michelle Fields seems she has a book coming out .
Could this assault case help boost her sales ?

She accused Police of brutality , she claimed she was beaten by a NYC officer with a baton back in Nov.2011 , while covering a protest in NY .
She accused Allen West of groping her back in March 2015 .
She accused conservative investigative reporter Charles Johnson of hacking her computer .
Funny thing, though. She never pressed any charges for those alleged offensives .

newfie

I guess groping a 15 year old girl and then pepper spraying her makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Figures , typical right wing trash.

the video disproves her BS charges . She was the agitator and she then took a swing at a senior citizen and then received her just reward , which if you watch the complete video she even says. The liberal PC mindset is to make a big deal out of her age while ignoring the fact she was physically violent. She should be required to reimburse the person who pepper sprayed her for the material he used defending himself from her violent outburst.

newfie

This situation is a fluid one, and My opinions are based upon the actions of the trump people and "their" statements, at first, they were saying they would take the matter to court, today, they are saying they just want it to go away, and the quickest way to avoid a public trial would be to plead no contest, pay the fine and move on.

Going to court does not help trump, given the violence at his rallies, and in the future, more violence could hurt this case.

These are called "opinions" you people.

Pay attention.

TOS.

the prosecuter still has to decide whether he will take this BS case and the judge still has to decide whether he will let this politically motivated fishing contest run the course.

newfie

the fact is the Bernie saunders supporters are the ones starting the violence as the video shows. the goods news is Bernie is now in direct competition with ISIS for these young impressionable minds with violent tendencies.

BrownArmy

Trump is currently at 70% unfavorable ratings with women (the abortion comments surely didn't help).

I can't see Trump becoming President if these numbers stay the same.

The media are starting to wake up out of their stupor and are starting to press Trump on his nonsensical pronouncements.

Not looking good for the Donald.