trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
the video disproves her BS charges . She was the agitator and she then took a swing at a senior citizen and then received her just reward , which if you watch the complete video she even says. The liberal PC mindset is to make a big deal out of her age while ignoring the fact she was physically violent. She should be required to reimburse the person who pepper sprayed her for the material he used defending himself from her violent outburst.
Police are recomending charges be filed on that girl for disorderly conduct.

Where are TOS and his boys on this?

newfie

Trump is currently at 70% unfavorable ratings with women (the abortion comments surely didn't help).

I can't see Trump becoming President if these numbers stay the same.

The media are starting to wake up out of their stupor and are starting to press Trump on his nonsensical pronouncements.

Not looking good for the Donald.

fbi hot on the trail of Hillary . that's why they run the race to see who gets there.

newfie

I've seen plenty young white Trump supporters at his rallies. Given the violent and racist nature of the Trump supporters, I'd say he fit right in with them.

I've seen more liberals then anything at any and all republican rallies pretending (or maybe not) to be Nazi's and kkk so that the media has the 10 second racist sound bite they need to slam the republican candidate.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I've seen more liberals then anything at any and all republican rallies pretending (or maybe not) to be Nazi's and kkk so that the media has the 10 second racist sound bite they need to slam the republican candidate.
It's funny though when a reporter ask a protestor how Trump is a racist.

Either total silence, or repeating that Trump is a racist or they think Trump called all illegal aliens Mexicans rapists (which he did not).

Sometimes some fool says banning Muslim immigration into the US for a year or two is racist.

I wonder if they realize the Islam is not a race, it's a political battle plan masquerading as a religion?

Last edited:

newfie

Which isn't my point.

I'm simply saying, Trump is losing his path to becoming President every time he opens his mouth.

I understood the Debbie downer . As I said before and you ignored that's why they run the full race. polls and opinions don't decide elections. If they did Dewey would have beat Truman

SmallPackageBoi

Missloader
Shut up everyone I've never voted and I will vote for trump...[in reality NEVER vote and for once in my life maybe Texas will become a blue state and I'll kills myself just to give myself CPR so I can taste my own luscious lips]