trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What does any of this have to do with the case in question?

The police do the investigation you people, and the district attorney reviews the evidence then makes a determination to charge.

The real problem with backwoods thinking, is that there is a conspiracy behind everything. It justifies all the wrongs in your mind.

TOS.
Just in case you are not aware of that section of Florida is totally under the control of the DNC .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just in case you are not aware of that section of Florida is totally under the control of the DNC .

Why are you concerned with this story?

Its going to change nothing. Trump will still get stomped in the general, and you will have 8 years to find crap to post about Hillary. Get to work on that instead of worrying about a nothing case.

Look at the new national polls out today bro.

Trump is losing by 12 points to Hillary.

They have never been wrong before bro. With the exception of the FOX news polls which have always been wrong.

TOS.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Ya, but he will plead not guilty, and trump will throw a ton of money at the courts and he thinks he will walk.

Unfortunately, he will be convicted, even of a lesser crime and all the money in the world wont matter, but trump will go on to highlight the case of BIG GOVERNMENTS overreach, and the drones will buy into it.

Ahh, the good old days, when you could just beat someone and there was no consequences.

TOS.

This means what to the case??

The guy was charged of a misdemeanor crime. He will plead no contest and it will go away. There will be no trial. Trump cannot afford the publicity of a trial.

A no contest plea is the equivilent to a slap on the wrist. There is no way this goes to trial.

Either way, a strong message to TRUMP and his supporters to stop the violence at his rallies.

Hitler would be proud though. I guess there is a silver lining for you oldy.

TOS.

Who's the people now, you :censored2:ing maroon...

oldngray

nowhere special
The Janesville teen who attacked an elderly man and was promptly maced admitted “I deserved that” on camera moments after the incident.

A longer version of this exclusive clip (seen below) appears to indicate the first person to make contact was the teen herself. At the 22 second mark she lowers her sign and surges forward, making contact with the elderly man.

The elderly quickly raises his hands to avoid all contact with the teen.

This video would seem to back up the elderly man’s version of events. Maybe now dishonest media and Never Trumpers will stop destroying the reputation of an innocent elderly man. He’s the real victim of this story.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/janesville-teen-admits-deserved-getting-maced/

newfie

lol, wtf? seriously. Whatever the right wings wanna hear I guess.

that's the charm of Trump. no rehearsed answers . no poll taking, feed it back with the teleprompter , tell you what you want to hear do whatever I please politically correct answers. Sorry it does not meet your needs.

newfie

Lmao at the guy that peppered sprayed her. Probably hates women because he never got laid in his life. Coward.

did you see her agitating the crowd and take a swing at the guy just before she got sprayed or are you play the narrow focus on the one act of revenge. The new world is coming . we're not taking your liberal BS anymore.

MAKAVELI

did you see her agitating the crowd and take a swing at the guy just before she got sprayed or are you play the narrow focus on the one act of revenge. The new world is coming . we're not taking your liberal BS anymore.
The p....y that pepper sprayed her wasn't the man she was arguing with. It was the pos behind him who was waiting to spray her then left like the p....y he is.

newfie

The p....y that pepper sprayed her wasn't the man she was arguing with. It was the pos behind him who was waiting to spray her then left like the p....y he is.

So you don't think she did anything to agitate that response? you Bernie nuts think you have free license to disrespect trump supporters . I wish some of the trump supporters were as violent as you libs make them out to be so a few of you would get your buts kicked when you do this crap.

MAKAVELI

So you don't think she did anything to agitate that response? you Bernie nuts think you have free license to disrespect trump supporters . I wish some of the trump supporters were as violent as you libs make them out to be so a few of you would get your buts kicked when you do this crap.
No, I think the trump supporters were the ones agitating the crowd. Surrounding her, yelling racial epithets, and the old man groping her. I would've swung at him if I was her. Btw, the police are now looking for those 2 pos for sexual assault and assault.

newfie

No, I think the trump supporters were the ones agitating the crowd. Surrounding her, yelling racial epithets, and the old man groping her. I would've swung at him if I was her. Btw, the police are now looking for those 2 pos for sexual assault and assault.

BS that idiot that got sprayed was the agitator. Go get your liberal hug and diaper change and leave reality to the real americans.

MAKAVELI

BS that idiot that got sprayed was the agitator. Go get your liberal hug and diaper change and leave reality to the real americans.
I guess groping a 15 year old girl and then pepper spraying her makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Figures , typical right wing trash.