trump 2016

newfie

OH NO!!! Look what Obama is doing to the jobs market!!!!

12418067_1011802008899814_3500299728477071616_n.jpg

Newfie, just because you say it, doesnt make it true.

TOS.

Did you really just try that crap? How many new job seekers entered the market in march or any of those months on the graph.

let me help you. the administration claims two million job seekers who sat on the sidelines starving since 2008 suddenly decided to reenter the job market. Thus the administration provided unemployment rate went up a tick to 5.0

Now I realize your mind is filled with the opium of your democratic masters but even you should be able to understand that does not add up.

now take another look at your graph and tell me where those two million job seekers were in that graph all this time? Then ask yourself how many more millions are supposedly sitting somewhere starving until they suddenly decide to stand up and be shown on your pretty graph?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Did you really just try that crap? How many new job seekers entered the market in march or any of those months on the graph.

let me help you. the administration claims two million job seekers who sat on the sidelines starving since 2008 suddenly decided to reenter the job market. Thus the administration provided unemployment rate went up a tick to 5.0

Now I realize your mind is filled with the opium of your democratic masters but even you should be able to understand that does not add up.

now take another look at your graph and tell me where those two million job seekers were in that graph all this time? Then ask yourself how many more millions are supposedly sitting somewhere starving until they suddenly decide to stand up and be shown on your pretty graph?

umm, it isnt a surprise that a person like you would believe that 14 million new jobs in 8 years is a disaster.

Maybe you prefer the 750,000 lost jobs per month under the GW BUSH administration, eh? Now, there was some GOP success!!

Consecutive job growth month after month is something you should support, if you truly believe in healing America. Had your political party not interfered in the revovery process, there could be possibly double that growth, but of course, you would rather support the deliberate attempt to sabotage the country in order to try and win the white house in 2016.

Sorry bub, but the rest of the country just doesnt feel that way.

Only those stuck in those same ruts of listening to FOX news, Rush Limbaugh , Sean Hannity and the like, will think the country is in a tailspin.

The rest of the country has moved on, is getting better and watching as our country heals from the disaster that was republican policies from 2000 to 2008.

You may be stuck and there may not be help for you, but you can sit back and wait for Hillary to wipe out your party once and for all.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
umm, it isnt a surprise that a person like you would believe that 14 million new jobs in 8 years is a disaster.

Maybe you prefer the 750,000 lost jobs per month under the GW BUSH administration, eh? Now, there was some GOP success!!

Consecutive job growth month after month is something you should support, if you truly believe in healing America. Had your political party not interfered in the revovery process, there could be possibly double that growth, but of course, you would rather support the deliberate attempt to sabotage the country in order to try and win the white house in 2016.

Sorry bub, but the rest of the country just doesnt feel that way.

Only those stuck in those same ruts of listening to FOX news, Rush Limbaugh , Sean Hannity and the like, will think the country is in a tailspin.

The rest of the country has moved on, is getting better and watching as our country heals from the disaster that was republican policies from 2000 to 2008.

You may be stuck and there may not be help for you, but you can sit back and wait for Hillary to wipe out your party once and for all.

TOS.
I see you still have BDS .
May I remind you that B left office almost 8 years ago and to keep mentioning him shows the entire world that you have not moved on .

newfie

TOS.
you don't get it.

Tried to stay focused . where did these 2 million employment seekers come from that supposedly suddenly entered the job market in march? How does that happen? Do you like being lied to if it suits your narrative?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
May I remind you that B left office almost 8 years ago and to keep mentioning him shows the entire world that you have not moved on .

Don't you just love how Republicans like to whine and b!tch about Obama and the "slow" recovery, without acknowledging what the economy has been recovering from, and who drove it into the proverbial ditch in the first place.

teamer

Don't you just love how Republicans like to whine and b!tch about Obama and the "slow" recovery, without acknowledging what the economy has been recovering from, and who drove it into the proverbial ditch in the first place.

republicans do that? could have sworn Bernie Saunders a democrat said all those things. Try again

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you have a habit of dodging the point.
Since you're clearly one of those people who need things spelled out for them I'll take a shot to help you understand. Sanders is on the fringe of his party, that's why he criticizes them so much. To call him a democrat is a gross oversimplification.

teamer

Since you're clearly one of those people who need things spelled out for them I'll take a shot to help you understand. Sanders is on the fringe of his party, that's why he criticizes them so much. To call him a democrat is a gross oversimplification.

The post I responded to badmouth republicans for saying the economy was not as good as Obama claims. I then pointed out That Bernie who is running for the democratic nomination as a democrat also said the same thing. Your only defense is to then deny the guy is a democrat running for the democratic nomination.

looks like you need things spelled out for you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The post I responded to badmouth republicans for saying the economy was not as good as Obama claims. I then pointed out That Bernie who is running for the democratic nomination as a democrat also said the same thing. Your only defense is to then deny the guy is a democrat running for the democratic nomination.

looks like you need things spelled out for you.
False.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

And you suffer from political amnesia.

You want to ignore how this country got into the ditch that BUSH parked it in, and you simply want to blame Obama for the state of the country when he took it over.

But since taking the keys from BUSH, this country is bouncing back, and bouncing back despite the republican efforts to keep it stalled so they can claim the Presidents policies dont work.

That kind of rhetoric works on the people, but for those paying attention it really doesnt.

Its a lot easier to claim the country is failing if you dont have a brain to figure it out for yourself.

TOS.