trump 2016

milb

Respected Member
The two recognizable Trump kids are ineligible to vote in the Republican primary because they failed to convert their voter status to registered Republicans in New York by the deadline of October 9, 2015. Both had been registered officially in New York as independent voters.

New York is especially strict, requiring voters to declare party affiliations over six months in advance of the primary.

http://eheadlines.com/video-trump-daughter-and-son-wont-vote-for-the-donald-in-new-york-primary/
So what do you think about independent voters?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
NY doesn't do that shyster crap like TX or NC.

Very easy to register, very easy to vote.

Yet, somehow the Trump campaign overlooked the voting laws in NY.

Unlike MA, where I live, NY is a closed primary, so no, his kids can't even vote for him.

Trump isn't good at homework, which is the reason that Cruz will kill him on the delegate count.

Trump has been considering running for Prez for a decade, but he never consulted the primary rules in his own state?

And you think he's ready for prime-time?

Lulz.
Typical of Trump. He doesn't do his homework, doesn't have advisors who explained the process to him enough for him to take it seriously, doesn't put in the appearance and the time, and is now trying to say the dog ate his homework. Presidential, my ass.

oldngray

nowhere special
So what do you think about independent voters?

I like the idea of independent voters but the system is rigged for the benefit of Democrats and Republicans. Many states are similar to New York in that independents can vote only on issues but not on candidates in primary elections.

milb

Respected Member
I like the idea of independent voters but the system is rigged for the benefit of Democrats and Republicans. Many states are similar to New York in that independents can vote only on issues but not on candidates in primary elections.
On that I agree.

oldngray

nowhere special
On that I agree.

New York is an extreme example though because most other states with closed primaries only require you are a registered voter of any affiliation, then you declare which party's ballot you want when you are at the polling location. Which does allow some shady business with voters crossing party lines in an attempt to get a weaker candidate nominated.

rickyb

Are you blaming Trump for taking $400 illion in corporate welfare (tax breaks)?

I am not.

I would too if it was available to me.

The problem isn't with the takers.

The problem is our politicians who set up this system.

It needs to torn down.

And see, I didn't have to write a book to get my point across to you.
the problem is as much the takers as the givers. shows the system doesnt work both ways.

now i think that obviously not anyone can do what trump did, so i guess hes in the 0.1% or whatever of crony capitalists / businessmen.

rickyb

So you defend Nader by quoting Nader?

Doesn't that seem a rather circular argument?
i dont have to defend nader. if your not listening to what he says thats your problem LOL. but since realborwn seemed annoyed by ralph nader, i figure why not quote him again?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
i dont have to defend nader. if your not listening to what he says thats your problem LOL. but since realborwn seemed annoyed by ralph nader, i figure why not quote him again?
Nobody in America has listened to Nader in 25 years.

Good to know he is still popular in Canadian basements.

teamer

You're still missing the point. His family members are democrats and so is he. Just look at his past. The guy is a showman, literally. He's taking the entire grand old party for a ride.

as is Hillary for the democrats. Need a few video's of Hillary shucking and jiving to get the black vote to remind you?

teamer

The two recognizable Trump kids are ineligible to vote in the Republican primary because they failed to convert their voter status to registered Republicans in New York by the deadline of October 9, 2015. Both had been registered officially in New York as independent voters.

New York is especially strict, requiring voters to declare party affiliations over six months in advance of the primary.

http://eheadlines.com/video-trump-daughter-and-son-wont-vote-for-the-donald-in-new-york-primary/

sounds like voter suppression to me :)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
as is Hillary for the democrats. Need a few video's of Hillary shucking and jiving to get the black vote to remind you?
Nope, she's a joke. I do find it funny you click derail on my comments about Trump in a Trump thread and then proceed to talk about Hillary. LULZ....

You know what else is a joke?
People like you who think they can wrap up all the country's problems by blaming the other party. You're both the same. You can't even see what's right in front of your face. It's pathetic. You've been sold out bro. Wake up.

teamer

Nope, she's a joke.
You know what else is a joke?
People like you who think they can wrap up all the country's problems by blaming the other party. You're both the same. You can't even see what's right in front of your face. You've been sold out bro. Wake up, it's pathetic.

yea cause saying that will make you feel like you're so much smarter then everyone else. Now pat yourself on the back and feel good about yourself cause you found one person in this world that likes you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
yea cause saying that will make you feel like you're so much smarter then everyone else. Now pat yourself on the back and feel good about yourself cause you found one person in this world that likes you.
And you can keep on with all that republican savior complex garbage because it makes you feel like you are part of something and you need that in your life. Choice is an illusion in this process. Open your eyes.

teamer

And you can keep on with all that republican savior complex garbage because it makes you feel like you are part of something and you need that in your life. Choice is an illusion in this process. Open your eyes.

there you go champ got some good shots in that time. You are my hero . I bet you're strutting in front of the mirror after that one. Wooo weee

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/students-mysteriously-hurt-traumatized-by-pro-trump-slogans/

It was the Gateway Pundit that carried a report about the five high-school boys who were “disciplined” after chanting “Donald Trump, build that wall!” at a girls soccer match.

The report said: “The high school girls soccer players from Beloit High School were so traumatized they were not able to finish the game. The girls had to be cradled in the arms of an assistant coach.”

Wrote Jim Hoft at the Pundit, “Wow.”

“In Wisconsin chanting for Trump and border security is considered ‘racist’ by school officials,” he noted.

The report said officials in the Elkhorn, Wisconsin, school district consider such language racist.

The girls’ team coach, Brian Denu, said, “They came off the field and weren’t able to finish the game.”

He added: “They were too upset and distraught over what happened to them. One of the girls was cradled in the arms of one of our assistant coaches for a good 15-20 minutes.”