trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The Donald is now whining that the GOP Convention rules are unfair, just like he wails and cries whenever anything doesn't go his way. I'm still hoping he runs as an Independent and totally screws over the GOP.

Anyone who supports Trump is stupid.
I guess about 30% of Americans are stupid according to a FED EX hating fed ex employee.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No way.

Bernie supporters are too violent.

Trump wouldn't last a month before one of Bernie's nut job followers takes out Trump.

Trump made an important announcement today in Staten Island, where he "hoped there wouldn't be violence" at a contested convention. Reading between the lines, this means:

1. A dog whistle "green light" for Trump supporters to be violent at the convention because Trump will have been "robbed" of the nomination.

2. Trump knows he isn't going to be the candidate, so he is threatening the GOP establishment with the very violence he isn't hoping for. What an ass.

3. Trump knows his star is falling fast, and that the GOP establishment doesn't want him as the GOP candidate in the general election where he will surely lose.

4. Trump is using bullying tactics to try and get his way, just like one of his business deals. Except, this time, it isn't going to work.

Boo Hoo, Donald. You are done.

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1460928669543.jpg

realbrown1

I think he felt that his age and message precluded him from having to follow directions.

He was processed and released to his mother, who was also at the rally.
Thinking that you don't have to follow the rules is typical of the Bernie supporters.

And not having contributed anything to society is another trait.

This BOY was 2 for 3.

If he got violent he could have had the trifecta.

realbrown1

Trump made an important announcement today in Staten Island, where he "hoped there wouldn't be violence" at a contested convention. Reading between the lines, this means:

1. A dog whistle "green light" for Trump supporters to be violent at the convention because Trump will have been "robbed" of the nomination.

2. Trump knows he isn't going to be the candidate, so he is threatening the GOP establishment with the very violence he isn't hoping for. What an ass.

3. Trump knows his star is falling fast, and that the GOP establishment doesn't want him as the GOP candidate in the general election where he will surely lose.

4. Trump is using bullying tactics to try and get his way, just like one of his business deals. Except, this time, it isn't going to work.

Boo Hoo, Donald. You are done.
But Trump supporters are not violent.

99% of the violence and lawlessness are from the Bernie supporters showing up to protest Trump.

And as for your claim that Trump is falling fast, Real Clear politics has Trump up 33% in NY, 20% in Pennsylvania, up in Connecticut, New Jersey and up 10% in California.

What polls show Trump is falling as you claim?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thinking that you don't have to follow the rules is typical of the Bernie supporters.

And not having contributed anything to society is another trait.

This BOY was 2 for 3.

If he got violent he could have had the trifecta.

From what I saw in the video the cops bent over backwards to give this kid every break that they could. He was arrested after he decided to sit down, put his protest sign on top of his head and refused to move.

realbrown1

From what I saw in the video the cops bent over backwards to give this kid every break that they could. He was arrested after he decided to sit down, put his protest sign on top of his head and refused to move.
Typical of the anti-Trump crowd.

Real :censored2:s.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
But Trump supporters are not violent.

99% of the violence and lawlessness are from the Bernie supporters showing up to protest Trump.

And as for your claim that Trump is falling fast, Real Clear politics has Trump up 33% in NY, 20% in Pennsylvania, up in Connecticut, New Jersey and up 10% in California.

What polls show Trump is falling as you claim?

He isn't going to get the number of delegates he needs to prevent a contested convention. Trump's numbers have fallen sharply in recent weeks and he has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in history if he actually gets to the general election. This is why he isn't going to be the candidate. The GOP establishment know he will lose, that the Supreme Court appointments will be liberals, and that the Republicans will be well on their way to losing the House.

Your party is effed-up big time.

realbrown1

He isn't going to get the number of delegates he needs to prevent a contested convention. Trump's numbers have fallen sharply in recent weeks and he has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in history if he actually gets to the general election. This is why he isn't going to be the candidate. The GOP establishment know he will lose, that the Supreme Court appointments will be liberals, and that the Republicans will be well on their way to losing the House.

Your party is effed-up big time.
Wrong.

He will win NY, NJ, Conn, Penns and California.

Those will put him over 1100.

And there are more states he will pick up delegates too, win or not.

How does it feel to be wrong so many times.

It's your hatred over riding your common sense.

realbrown1

Trump had a rally here. The protesters were ridiculous.
The police handled it very well, even putting themselves in harm's way.
So you agree that it's the protestors causing the problems, not Trump or Trump's supporters.

Why do MrFedex, TOS, DIDO, ricky, and the other left wing whackos not see this?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
He was supposed to take the stage at 3 but was a little late.

For the most part it was a peaceful rally. One protester, a local high school student, was arrested after he refused to comply with an officer's instructions to move back. He had been featured in the local paper the day before for his plans to hold a peaceful protest promoting love, not hate.

Thankfully the rally was held at an arena just outside of town so I was not impacted by any traffic delays.
The drumpf circus show comes to my area Monday night.My 2 sons and I have got tickets and are going....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wrong.

He will win NY, NJ, Conn, Penns and California.

Those will put him over 1100.

And there are more states he will pick up delegates too, win or not.

How does it feel to be wrong so many times.

It's your hatred over riding your common sense.

I will give Trump credit for polarizing the idiots of the country, for that, he is an expert.

Unfortunately, the idiots of the country wont be enough to elect him. His rhetoric is useless on people with a brain, but as we can see, if you are working with partial functionality, it sounds MAGICAL.

Its pretty clear the republican base does not want Trump, and the democrats dont have to try to hard to get in his way. The GOP is going to see that he doesnt get the nomination one way or the other.

But, as we have said many times already, Trumps "dog whistles" are blowing and the only result from that will be the complete destruction of the republican party itself.

For this, I CONGRATULATE people like you Brown!! Keep up the good work, fight for TRUMP, Make him as destructive as possible!

Just remember, I will be the FIRST to laugh at you on this board (forbidding the mods from preventing it) on ELECTION night.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator: