trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Trump decimated Jeb.

Are the Bush's just supposed to forget that?

What part of two former sitting GOP presidents coming out to PUBLICLY state that they wouldnt support DRUMPF dont you understand?

This is your party falling apart, while you continue to make up the lowest common denominator still supporting him.

As for Trump decimating Jeb, thats laughable.

If it hadnt been for 17 candidates, Drumpf would have never won the nomination. Drumpf was only winning less than 30% of the vote in the primaries when JEB was running, as the majority of voters were VOTING AGAINST DRUMPF.

Had the GOP started with 4 candidates, RUBIO, JEB, KASICH, DRUMPF,

Either Jeb or Kasich would be the nominee today, and the GOP would have had a tradional ticket.

Instead, DRUMPF won by attrition and now you have a party in a shambles.

As much as you love your GOP, you are going to assist Drumpf in destroying it.

The party will split into four factions, and the republican party will lose its identity.

The populists drumpf weirdos and the tea party freaks will join together and try to fight for control of the GOP, but they will end up forming a new party.

The establishment and evangelical members, will ultimately control the GOP in the future, but will weaken the party with smaller numbers.

Either way, neither group will be able to win elections.

Dividing and conquering the GOP has been President Obamas greatest accomplishment!

Now that is a real: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sure. That's why they constantly attack him and say he isn't fit to be President. Interesting how not wanting to be part of the global economy worked out for the UK. I wonder if Trump could return us to 1950, when we had very little international trade, and a thriving middle class.

Perhaps a wall around the whole USA would work.
Of course they do.

Wouldn't you if Trump destroyed and embarrassed a member of your family?

It's normal behavior.

But choosing purple over brown?

Now that was a HUGE mistake.

realbrown1

MAKAVELI

Who would come out to see Trump in Scotland?

Fans of Trump?

And how did the fans of Trump vote?

Even in Scotland, fans of Trump probably voted to exit the EU.

But hey, diss it if you want, because it really doesn't matter what you say on the matter.
62% voted to stay numnutz. Scotland clearly does not want to leave the EU. Is that to hard for you to understand?

realbrown1

62% voted to stay numnutz. Scotland clearly does not want to leave the EU. Is that to hard for you to understand?
That means 38% voted to leave the EU.

I bet those were the people who came to see Trump.

And 38% of Scots are a lot of people when they show up to a Trump event.

Sort of the opposite of the 38 people who typically show up to a Hillary event.

realbrown1

What part of two former sitting GOP presidents coming out to PUBLICLY state that they wouldnt support DRUMPF dont you understand?

This is your party falling apart, while you continue to make up the lowest common denominator still supporting him.

As for Trump decimating Jeb, thats laughable.

If it hadnt been for 17 candidates, Drumpf would have never won the nomination. Drumpf was only winning less than 30% of the vote in the primaries when JEB was running, as the majority of voters were VOTING AGAINST DRUMPF.

Had the GOP started with 4 candidates, RUBIO, JEB, KASICH, DRUMPF,

Either Jeb or Kasich would be the nominee today, and the GOP would have had a tradional ticket.

Instead, DRUMPF won by attrition and now you have a party in a shambles.

As much as you love your GOP, you are going to assist Drumpf in destroying it.

The party will split into four factions, and the republican party will lose its identity.

The populists drumpf weirdos and the tea party freaks will join together and try to fight for control of the GOP, but they will end up forming a new party.

The establishment and evangelical members, will ultimately control the GOP in the future, but will weaken the party with smaller numbers.

Either way, neither group will be able to win elections.

Dividing and conquering the GOP has been President Obamas greatest accomplishment!

Now that is a real: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Because sometimes what happens in public is NOT WHAT HAPPENS IN PRIVATE.

oldngray

nowhere special
That means 38% voted to leave the EU.

I bet those were the people who came to see Trump.

And 38% of Scots are a lot of people when they show up to a Trump event.

Sort of the opposite of the 38 people who typically show up to a Hillary event.

Even more relevant is how many of those people in Scotland can vote in US elections? Their opinions are of little consequence.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You only say that when anyone has thoughts you don't agree with.

That would make you the one with an inability to form your own thoughts.

Wouldn't I have had to first form my own opinion before disagreeing with someone else's?

Very rarely do I blindly post the thoughts of others on this forum. When I do I most certainly cite my source. I will read an article or educate myself on the subject matter at hand and then express my opinion based upon this research.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wouldn't I have had to first form my own opinion before disagreeing with someone else's?

Very rarely do I blindly post the thoughts of others on this forum. When I do I most certainly cite my source. I will read an article or educate myself on the subject matter at hand and then express my opinion based upon this research.

Wow. When I cite my sources I get accused of not having my own opinion but it works differently for you?

I never blindly post the thoughts of others. You admit you do then ( even if rarely)?