trump 2016

rickyb

ClrgAkqWkAAzU3E.jpg

this is about UK, the empire before the american empire replaced it

newfie

You had better send some money Trumps way. $1.3 million just isn't going to cut it. Appears that the donors are staying on the sidelines so far.

had to revisit this one. I love how you liberals talk out of both sides of your mouth on this issue. when you're not badmouthing the influence of wall street and big business you're bragging because your candidate is bought and paid for and funded by those same forces.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's President Donald J. Trump soon.

And the lowest denominator speaks gibberish, while two American Republicans tell a different story today....

Bush 41, 43 Have No Plans to Endorse Trump

As unbelievable as it is, two former GOP presidents will SIT OUT the 2016 election, as well as George Washington, er, I mean Barbara Bush.

Hey, but YOU, REALBROWN, think it will be president trump soon!:bsbullf:

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And the lowest denominator speaks gibberish, while two American Republicans tell a different story today....

As unbelievable as it is, two former GOP presidents will SIT OUT the 2016 election, as well as George Washington, er, I mean Barbara Bush.

TOS.

To be fair, does 41 even know where he is or what day it is?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

TOS.
Trump decimated Jeb.

Are the Bush's just supposed to forget that?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Trump tweets
Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!

Um, no they didn't. 62% of Scots voted to remain in the EU.

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump tweets
Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!

Um, no they didn't. 62% of Scots voted to remain in the EU.

Scotland is part of Great Britain, so yes Brexit applied to them and they did leave the EU.

Trump was saying the people he saw were going wild. Not every person in Scotland. Since Trump supporters are more likely to vote yes on Brexit there is a good possibility the majority in his crowd felt that way.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They want Trump.

They just can't publicly say that.

Sure. That's why they constantly attack him and say he isn't fit to be President. Interesting how not wanting to be part of the global economy worked out for the UK. I wonder if Trump could return us to 1950, when we had very little international trade, and a thriving middle class.

Perhaps a wall around the whole USA would work.