trump 2016

Sportello

Not rallying anyone. "You people" think we should just let everyone in this country. We can't feed or supply enough jobs for the citizens that live here.
I don't know anyone who thinks we should let 'everyone' into the country, so I'm not quite sure just who "You people" is supposed to be.

You say you want intelligent debate, so try to stick with facts.

To get back on topic for this thread, what do you think bout Trump lifting this picture from a neo Nazi web site?

I don't know anyone who thinks we should let 'everyone' into the country, so I'm not quite sure just who "You people" is supposed to be.

You say you want intelligent debate, so try to stick with facts.

To get back on topic for this thread, what do you think bout Trump lifting this picture from a neo Nazi web site?
You people ....the crazy left wingers who think we should give the country away.

As far as the picture goes, don't care. Our whole election process is a load of crap.

We need to find a way to have more choices and a higher voter turnout.

Sportello

You people ....the crazy left wingers who think we should give the country away.

As far as the picture goes, don't care. Our whole election process is a load of crap.

We need to find a way to have more choices and a higher voter turnout.
Well, if you insist on calling me crazy and saying I support something that I don't, I don't see how we can have a reasonable debate.

I do care that Trump is trolling the depths of the internet to find a meme that he identifies with, and that a good deal of his supporters identify with as well.

The Constitution makes any 'third party' pretty much DOA.

Well, if you insist on calling me crazy and saying I support something that I don't, I don't see how we can have a reasonable debate.

I do care that Trump is trolling the depths of the internet to find a meme that he identifies with, and that a good deal of his supporters identify with as well.

The Constitution makes any 'third party' pretty much DOA.
Please that's politics they misquote more than we do in Fluff.

bbsam

Staff member
The citizens who live here. But please feel free to host and support as many immigrants that you want to pay for.

Just don't ask me to pay. We have enough free loaders here.

Maybe you can give them a ground route
You are changing the subject to fit an argument that doesn't exist. Name one terrorist that has struck the US in the past 8 years who was not an American citizen.