trump 2016

oldngray

nowhere special
Not people. Just you.
church-lady.gif

newfie

I've only had one name.

I don't need any more than the 1 I have.

you should not feed his hystronics.

his postings here can be summarized as either trying to belittle you usually with an air of superiority or one where he accuses others of posting under other ID's. All to try to put you in a defensive position.

the fact that he constantly accuses others of posting under multiple ID's is another indication that his legacy here is such.

he can accuse me of whatever feeds his feeble mind. I don't care.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Since you LCD's love highlighting the money that "foundations" recieve and spend, I wonder where your outrage is over this breaking story??

Looks like DRUMPF spent foundation money on personal gains, a clear violation of IRS rules.... To make matters worse, he spent the money on Tim Tebow memorabilia??

Really? Tim Tebow? His crap isnt worth two :censored2:

Donald Trump used money donated for charity to buy himself a Tim Tebow-signed football helmet

Ok, now lets see if you LCD's are hypocrites or equal opportunity blasters..

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

Since you LCD's love highlighting the money that "foundations" recieve and spend, I wonder where your outrage is over this breaking story??

Looks like DRUMPF spent foundation money on personal gains, a clear violation of IRS rules.... To make matters worse, he spent the money on Tim Tebow memorabilia??

Really? Tim Tebow? His crap isnt worth two :censored2:

Donald Trump used money donated for charity to buy himself a Tim Tebow-signed football helmet

Ok, now lets see if you LCD's are hypocrites or equal opportunity blasters..

TOS.

looks like you say? sounds credible bwahahahaah

that's the beauty of our liberal media. we have thirty investigative Washington post reporters digging into Trumps grade school demerits while we have thirty investigative Washington post reporters getting Hillary coffee and donuts.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
looks like you say? sounds credible bwahahahaah

that's the beauty of our liberal media. we have thirty investigative Washington post reporters digging into Trumps grade school demerits while we have thirty investigative Washington post reporters getting Hillary coffee and donuts.

And that makes it untrue because........

TOS.