trump 2016

Brisket

Your crooked candidate Hillary Clinton once lauded the Trans-Pacific Partnership (which she later opposed) as setting the "gold standard" in trade agreements.

She may say she opposes it now but she says a lot of things and is a proven liar.

Neither trump or hillary are good candidates.. Haven't you been listening to your media? :w00t: Worst candidates EVER!

Johnson is for free trade and doesn't hide it or squirm around and poll-test everything.

Let's just not bring up Aleppo :biggrin:

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real

klein

Für Meno :)
Your crooked candidate Hillary Clinton once lauded the Trans-Pacific Partnership (which she later opposed) as setting the "gold standard" in trade agreements.

She may say she opposes it now but she says a lot of things and is a proven liar.

Neither trump or hillary are good candidates.. Haven't you been listening to your media? :w00t: Worst candidates EVER!

Johnson is for free trade and doesn't hide it or squirm around and poll-test everything.
I agree Tony.
Clinton didn't even defend Nafta when Trump brought it up as being her husbands disaster.
As far as Canadian news and journalists are saying , Clinton is pro trade.
I think she is too.
Let's wait and see.

newfie

ugh another accuser comes forward

upload_2016-10-16_20-37-55.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump accuser Summer Zervos fights back with new witness

"I would suggest to Mr. Trump that he rein himself in and stop attacking women and stop attacking accusers," she said.

Zervos was a contestant on the fifth season of "The Apprentice" and has said she always wanted to work for Trump. But that was before a series of encounters in which she alleges Trump sexually harassed and assaulted her, kissing her on the lips and groping her breasts and body.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's sad how desperate Trump and his supporters are getting.
Trump should have manned up and just dropped out, could have given an actual republican a chance at winning.

BrownArmy

Donald trump never raped anyone... Bill Clinton did

TTKU...they're both 'alleged' rapists, but only one of them is running for President.

I love the irony here - Trump pulls out the women who were/maybe were sexually assaulted by Bill, and says they deserve a voice.

The accusations start flying about Trumps' own sexual assault history, and he goes ballistic, accusing them of lying, conspiracy, main stream media, la di da.

He wants one group to have a voice, and wants to shut the other group down.

Do you really not see the cognitive dissonance?

klein

Für Meno :)
It's sad how desperate Trump and his supporters are getting.
Trump should have manned up and just dropped out, could have given an actual republican a chance at winning.
Mitt Romney would have won this in a heart beat.
But republicans only came up with garbage candidates this time around.
Game over now.