trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Separated at birth ;
Rosie O’Donnell Calls For Trump To Be Arrested
Rosie O’Donnell called for President-elect Donald Trump to be arrested on Friday in order to stop his inauguration.

The 54-year-old actress and comedian wrote on Twitter to her 926,000 followers about her displeasure with Trump becoming the president and urged leaders to delay his inauguration and arrest him in a rant on Twitter.

And
MrFEDEX .

MAKAVELI

Separated at birth ;
Rosie O’Donnell called for President-elect Donald Trump to be arrested on Friday in order to stop his inauguration.

The 54-year-old actress and comedian wrote on Twitter to her 926,000 followers about her displeasure with Trump becoming the president and urged leaders to delay his inauguration and arrest him in a rant on Twitter.

And
MrFEDEX .
I think the only ones that care about what Rosie O'Donnell says are Drumpf and you. Must be some sort of crush that the two of you have on her.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Separated at birth ;

And
MrFEDEX .

Does Trump need to be arrested and thrown in prison? Not yet, but give him some time. There is far more to be discovered regarding Trump, and I doubt much of it is good.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think the only ones that care about what Rosie O'Donnell says are Drumpf and you. Must be some sort of crush that the two of you have on her.

She's a secret Shariah-loving Muslim, just like him. I demand he show us his birth certificate immediately. Did you see his fluent use of Arabic?

Plus, he's a Chubby Chaser who thinks he can bring Rosie over from the other team.

Aahh. Love, sweet love.

P

pickup

Separated at birth ;

And
MrFEDEX .

Yeah she tweeted that a few hours after the electoral college results were certified, I guess this is the next step for a butt hurt liberal.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
funny-charlie-chaplin-bouncing-ball-animated-gif.gif

rod

Retired 23 years
Separated at birth ;

And
MrFEDEX .

What I find amazing is that the old hag has 926,000 followers.