Trump Shot!

over9five

Staff member
I have trouble believing a local cop climbed up on the roof and immediately got back down after the kid pointed the rifle at him.

In my big city, if you point something that even remotely resembles a weapon at a cop, he will empty a mag on you.

I guess things are different in little podunk towns?
Didn't I hear the cop didn't have his gun? Had to put it down to climb to the roof?
Sounds dumb, I know. But this whole situation is weird....

Thebrownblob

I’ve been hearing over and over again that maybe the sharpshooter didn’t have line of sight doesn’t seem that way to me, but even if it’s so, why did they not pull Trump off the stage?

As soon as they knew, there was some threat they should’ve ran and yank trump off stage might’ve even saved a man’s life if they had done so. Instead as I’ve watched some of these videos, it looks like they knew about this guy before he started shooting for at least two or three minutes and did nothing, if not longer.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ve been hearing over and over again that maybe the sharpshooter didn’t have line of sight doesn’t seem that way to me, but even if it’s so, why did they not pull Trump off the stage?

As soon as they knew, there was some threat they should’ve ran and yank trump off stage might’ve even saved a man’s life if they had done so. Instead as I’ve watched some of these videos, it looks like they knew about this guy before he started shooting for at least two or three minutes and did nothing, if not longer.
They took forever to get Trump out of there. Chaotic

over9five

Staff member
1721060557570.png

Doublestandards

Been getting indoctrinated since he was twelve that Trump is Hitler and now he's dead along with someone who had nothing to do with it. And I'm sure not a single person or entity that's been complicit in said propaganda feels the least bit responsible. I guess that's modern politics.
91C1578F-221B-449A-AF36-037BA7C6E1B9.jpeg

@Thebrownblob doesn’t see a problem with this, because “nobody takes her serious” (whatever that means) even though she’s an elected representative of the Republican Party

I guess it’s ok to call your opponent hitler as long as youre a Republican

1130F6F3-BCCA-4C93-84E4-0AFA4DAF6C04.png

@Thebrownblob wasnt screaming about the media when this man mailed bombs to every prominent democrat talked about by trump and the Republican media. I wonder why

E5E31BF0-9940-4E78-8CB4-8B7A1D4FE06F.jpeg

When the Capitol was over run by trump supporters because they were told that the election was rigged and STOLEN from them, that wasn’t a big deal though, being told by your president that the election was rigged and stolen, and that Biden is going to destroy your country, get us into world war 3 and is “going against god” is not a big deal

45AABD1D-626E-486F-A0B1-88C7920B51A4.jpeg

Fox News was sued and lost in court for almost a billion dollars for their proven lies and propaganda

Tucker Carlsons text messages were produced during this court case, where he was shown to say that he “hates Donald Trump”’and called him “a demonic force”

After saying it was “pretty disgusting” that more attorneys hadn’t pushed back on the claims of Trump’s attorneys who were trying to overturn the election results, Carlson wrote: “And now Trump, I learned this morning, is sitting back and letting them lose the senate. He doesn’t care. I care. I’ve got four kids and plan to live here.”

In a text exchange with an unknown person on Jan. 4, 2021, Carlson expressed anger toward Trump. He said that “we are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights” and that “I truly can’t wait.”

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said: “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

Later, Carlson writes of Trump: “He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.”

These are the things they truly think, while spewing their venom on camera

@Thebrownblob said that the right doesn’t “wish death or imprisonment upon the other side” meanwhile one of trumps main campaign speech slogans during the 2016 election was “lock her up!” To Hillary Clinton, but that’s ok I guess, because…

Thebrownblob

View attachment 492613
@Thebrownblob doesn’t see a problem with this, because “nobody takes her serious” (whatever that means) even though she’s an elected representative of the Republican Party

I guess it’s ok to call your opponent hitler as long as youre a Republican

View attachment 492615
@Thebrownblob wasnt screaming about the media when this man mailed bombs to every prominent democrat talked about by trump and the Republican media. I wonder why

View attachment 492616

When the Capitol was over run by trump supporters because they were told that the election was rigged and STOLEN from them, that wasn’t a big deal

View attachment 492617

Fox News was sued and lost in court for almost a billion dies for their proven lies and propaganda

Tucker Carlsons text messages were produced during this court case, where he was shown to say that he “hates Donald Trump”’and called him “a demonic force”

After saying it was “pretty disgusting” that more attorneys hadn’t pushed back on the claims of Trump’s attorneys who were trying to overturn the election results, Carlson wrote: “And now Trump, I learned this morning, is sitting back and letting them lose the senate. He doesn’t care. I care. I’ve got four kids and plan to live here.”

In a text exchange with an unknown person on Jan. 4, 2021, Carlson expressed anger toward Trump. He said that “we are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights” and that “I truly can’t wait.”

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said: “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

Later, Carlson writes of Trump: “He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.”

These are the things they truly think, while spewing their venom on camera

@Thebrownblob said that the right doesn’t “wish death or imprisonment upon the other side” meanwhile one of trumps main campaign speech slogans during the 2016 election was “lock her up!” To Hillary Clinton, but that’s ok I guess, because…
No, I don’t see a problem with a whiny little fake such as yourself, Harrywarden. You’re like a canker sore.

Your rhetoric is part of the problem. Congratulations now go roll another blunt and eat some Cheetos. 😂

The politicians and media have treated us like we're dumb and blind for years. Way too many questions around this. I calculate a roughly 0% chance someone gets an elevated position on a/the president within 500 yards, much less 135ish. If he does, there's no way he's detected and allowed to just do as he pleases for 2-3 minutes whilst the USSS just stands by. If they do stand by, there's no way Trump wouldn't have been pulled off stage knowing there's a shooter on the adjacent rooftop.

Like, what in the actual :censored2:?

Thebrownblob

The politicians and media have treated us like we're dumb and blind for years. Way too many questions around this. I calculate a roughly 0% chance someone gets an elevated position on a/the president within 500 yards, much less 135ish. If he does, there's no way he's detected and allowed to just do as he pleases for 2-3 minutes whilst the USSS just stands by. If they do stand by, there's no way Trump wouldn't have been pulled off stage knowing there's a shooter on the adjacent rooftop.

Exactly none of this makes sense.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Very strange

Thebrownblob

I could imagine a situation where a stereotypical small town fattie cop might have trouble climbing up wearing a holster.
He didn’t look like a fatty and eventually he popped that kids head like a melon. Just saying, even if he didn’t have complete line of sight, why not stop the event? I’ve seen video of people screaming about this guy to authorities, and you can hear Trump in the background talking almost like they planned on shooting the guy and just continuing the event after they eventually shoot him. WTF?