Trump Shot!

Thebrownblob

My argument was simply pointing out that @Thebrownblob is wrong when I argued that this is not a one sided media issue, and that the right wing media attacks the left side the same way that is done to them and vice versa. And I proved him wrong with plenty of evidence
Yeah, you really prove me wrong lol just like you did in the documents case 😂 keep trying, Harry.

If you want, you can post at the Biden Shot! thread……Oh wait thankfully there isn’t one of those!

Doublestandards

Yeah, you really prove me wrong lol just like you did in the documents case 😂 keep trying, Harry.

If you want, you can post at the Biden Shot! thread……Oh wait thankfully there isn’t one of those!
I did prove you wrong. Just because you close your eyes to the truth doesn’t mean it’s not there

I showed you countless examples of republicans doing the exact same thing you criticize the left for doing, and that you said you never saw them do. And I showed you them doing it

Thebrownblob

I did prove you wrong. Just because you close your eyes to the truth doesn’t mean it’s not there

I showed you countless examples of republicans doing the exact same thing you criticize the left for doing, and that you said you never saw them do. And I showed you them doing it
1721069338781.gif

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I know for a fact that if there was a near miss on ol’ Brandon, there would be a few posters on this site making cracks about how the shooter should have had better aim. Not a doubt in my mind

tourists24

He is your typical shooter: white, incel and on the fringe of society.
Aagain he wasn’t BLM, antifa, illegal, gay or any of the others we have been told are “poisoning “ the country.
Slap a red hat on him and he’d have for right in
If he would've fit right in with the Maga people then why would he try to kill them?

Box Ox

I know for a fact that if there was a near miss on ol’ Brandon, there would be a few posters on this site making cracks about how the shooter should have had better aim. Not a doubt in my mind

Wishing death upon anyone, but especially on a guy who's still the President only because his family is engaging in elder abuse would be pretty weird.

Thebrownblob

If he would've fit right in with the Maga people then why would he try to kill them?
Well, obviously, he climbed up on that roof because he loved Trump so much he wanted to shoot him in the ear so Trump would get sympathy and win the election!!!! maybe we have it all wrong and the kid was an amazing shot?

1721069896332.gif

Thebrownblob

Bethel Park has a Pittsburgh zip code, 15102. The donation was made from zip code 15102. There's no new information being produced here. The donation was made from Bethel Park.

Sir, you do not have a skills to match @HarryWarden er I mean @Doublestandards he’s done the investigative work on Twitter and has won another argument! 😂

Interestingly, enough, I never even heard about this from any MAGA new source, I heard about it from NBC originally and they’re still sticking by it