Trump Shot!

Thebrownblob

A USSS counter-sniper did that.
Gotcha, it was hard to tell who was who and all I saw was police on the back of their vest so I have no idea who they really are.

It seems pretty simple just stop the event upfront get Trump off the stage. Maybe the kid never shoots at all because of that.

Thebrownblob

Just searched. The story now says he couldn't reach his gun.
Holding onto the ladder and the roof, yada yada
1721061031966.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
View attachment 492613
@Thebrownblob doesn’t see a problem with this, because “nobody takes her serious” (whatever that means) even though she’s an elected representative of the Republican Party

I guess it’s ok to call your opponent hitler as long as youre a Republican

View attachment 492615
@Thebrownblob wasnt screaming about the media when this man mailed bombs to every prominent democrat talked about by trump and the Republican media. I wonder why

View attachment 492616

When the Capitol was over run by trump supporters because they were told that the election was rigged and STOLEN from them, that wasn’t a big deal though, being told by your president that the election was rigged and stolen, and that Biden is going to destroy your country, get us into world war 3 and is “going against god” is not a big deal

View attachment 492617

Fox News was sued and lost in court for almost a billion dollars for their proven lies and propaganda

Tucker Carlsons text messages were produced during this court case, where he was shown to say that he “hates Donald Trump”’and called him “a demonic force”

After saying it was “pretty disgusting” that more attorneys hadn’t pushed back on the claims of Trump’s attorneys who were trying to overturn the election results, Carlson wrote: “And now Trump, I learned this morning, is sitting back and letting them lose the senate. He doesn’t care. I care. I’ve got four kids and plan to live here.”

In a text exchange with an unknown person on Jan. 4, 2021, Carlson expressed anger toward Trump. He said that “we are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights” and that “I truly can’t wait.”

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said: “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

Later, Carlson writes of Trump: “He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.”

These are the things they truly think, while spewing their venom on camera

@Thebrownblob said that the right doesn’t “wish death or imprisonment upon the other side” meanwhile one of trumps main campaign speech slogans during the 2016 election was “lock her up!” To Hillary Clinton, but that’s ok I guess, because…
So glad I didn’t read that garbage

nWo

I have trouble believing a local cop climbed up on the roof and immediately got back down after the kid pointed the rifle at him.

In my big city, if you point something that even remotely resembles a weapon at a cop, he will empty a mag on you.

I guess things are different in little podunk towns?

Must have been a former Uvalde officer.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
View attachment 492613
@Thebrownblob doesn’t see a problem with this, because “nobody takes her serious” (whatever that means) even though she’s an elected representative of the Republican Party

I guess it’s ok to call your opponent hitler as long as youre a Republican

View attachment 492615
@Thebrownblob wasnt screaming about the media when this man mailed bombs to every prominent democrat talked about by trump and the Republican media. I wonder why

View attachment 492616

When the Capitol was over run by trump supporters because they were told that the election was rigged and STOLEN from them, that wasn’t a big deal though, being told by your president that the election was rigged and stolen, and that Biden is going to destroy your country, get us into world war 3 and is “going against god” is not a big deal

View attachment 492617

Fox News was sued and lost in court for almost a billion dollars for their proven lies and propaganda

Tucker Carlsons text messages were produced during this court case, where he was shown to say that he “hates Donald Trump”’and called him “a demonic force”

After saying it was “pretty disgusting” that more attorneys hadn’t pushed back on the claims of Trump’s attorneys who were trying to overturn the election results, Carlson wrote: “And now Trump, I learned this morning, is sitting back and letting them lose the senate. He doesn’t care. I care. I’ve got four kids and plan to live here.”

In a text exchange with an unknown person on Jan. 4, 2021, Carlson expressed anger toward Trump. He said that “we are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights” and that “I truly can’t wait.”

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said: “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

Later, Carlson writes of Trump: “He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.”

These are the things they truly think, while spewing their venom on camera

@Thebrownblob said that the right doesn’t “wish death or imprisonment upon the other side” meanwhile one of trumps main campaign speech slogans during the 2016 election was “lock her up!” To Hillary Clinton, but that’s ok I guess, because…
Can't imagine why she chose the words she did.

Box Ox

It was already apparent you guys willingly ignore the truth in order to keep your false sense of reality

But thank you for confirming it and making my point!

Is your argument that conservative media routinely compares Biden to Hitler and many conservatives in general say that we're in for an eternal Biden dictatorship if Biden wins in November?

Doublestandards

Is your argument that conservative media routinely compares Biden to Hitler and many conservatives in general say that we're in for an eternal Biden dictatorship if Biden wins in November?
My argument was simply pointing out that @Thebrownblob is wrong when I argued that this is not a one sided media issue, and that the right wing media attacks the left side the same way that is done to them and vice versa. And I proved him wrong with plenty of evidence