Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

Why don’t you just say what you really mean that you’re upset that he didn’t get killed? That’s been the point of your whole conversation and everyone knows it.
That’s a strange assumption. Never have I said anything close to that

This all started over me saying that Fox News does the same type of attacks to Biden as the left does to trump, and you had an absolute meltdown. It’s bizarre, really

Thebrownblob

That’s a strange assumption. Never have I said anything close to that

This all started over me saying that Fox News does the same type of attacks to Biden as the left does to trump, and you had an absolute meltdown. It’s bizarre, really
Really I had a meltdown or is that just you projecting? Why in the world would I care? I actually made fun of you having one example of some Republican media conglomerates calling Biden, a Nazi and being somehow involved in causing some crazy lunatic to make bombs.

You’re just making up nonsense as usual

Thebrownblob

Really I had a meltdown or is that just you projecting? Why in the world would I care? I actually made fun of you having one example of some Republican media conglomerates calling Biden, a Nazi and being somehow involved in causing some crazy lunatic to make bombs.

Anyway, have a good night. I’m gonna get some rest. I actually have a full-time job. 😂

Doublestandards

Now you’re just straight up lying. I showed you many, many examples. You refused to look.

Lying and name calling.

Hmmmm, like a certain politician. Interesting

Whatever. We’ve said what we said. It’s all recorded for others to see

Have a good night and have a safe day at work

Thebrownblob

Now you’re just straight up lying. I showed you many, many examples. You refused to look.

Lying and name calling.

Hmmmm, like a certain politician. Interesting

Whatever. We’ve said what we said. It’s all recorded for others to see

Have a good night and have a safe day at work
1721100074664.gif

Doublestandards

I’m being serious, I don’t wish you any harm and I wish you and your loved ones the best. You seem to really hate me, or the idea of me, I’d like to know what I said in particular that upset you so much, I think if you go back and reread our discussion you might see you over reacted a couple times

But Either way, it’s all good. I’m a dork who likes to debate, and I got under your skin. I wish you would talk a little more logically instead of emotionally and name calling (especially because I would get banned for saying the same things you did lol) but honestly it’s all good man, thanks for the discussion

And for the record, no, I absolutely did not want trump to be killed. 1. Because that’s morally wrong and 2. It would probably only increase the republicans chances of winning

Doublestandards

And hey. @DriveInDriveOut for the record, I know you disagree with every single comment I make, trust me. You don’t need to hit the down thumb button on literally every single comment. I’ve gotten almost 100 notifications from you in the past 24 hours of all thumb downs. It’s a waste of time for both of us.