Trump Shot!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
>Trump survives an attempted assassination
>Eight years of nonstop extreme rhetoric and propaganda is blamed
>Kid goes on a rant for several pages all day long with a made up whataboutism falsely claiming that Biden has been equally victimized by rhetoric and propaganda

Truly bizarre behavior.

vantexan

I don’t see how saying both sides are doing it is leaving democrats out of it

I just noticed it’s become a bit of an echo chamber in here and figured I’d speak up for the other side. It’s just absurd to pretend that the right wing media doesn’t paint Biden the same way as the left wing paints trump

@Thebrownblob said that the right doesn’t wish imprisonment on the other side, when trump had crowds chanting “lock her up”

It’s almost funny. But more scary
What I'm focused on is Biden's actions as president and vice president which I believe have earned him the right to be replaced.

You keep bringing up the chants about locking Hillary up. That didn't exist in a vacuum. It was publicly admitted by the head of the FBI that she broke the law. It doesn't go unnoticed that she and Bill's net worth soared to over $100 million while she did everything possible to hide the content of her emails from scrutiny (and was successful). It's disingenuous to suggest Trump and his supporters were saying "lock her up" as just a way to threaten her with harm. After being let off the hook, and Biden being let off the hook on his classified documents problem, while Trump has been attacked from every angle for 8 years with the intent to destroy him, are you shocked that Republicans feel there's a two tiered justice system that's clearly slanted towards the rich and powerful in the Democratic Party?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What I'm focused on is Biden's actions as president and vice president which I believe have earned him the right to be replaced.

You keep bringing up the chants about locking Hillary up. That didn't exist in a vacuum. It was publicly admitted by the head of the FBI that she broke the law. It doesn't go unnoticed that she and Bill's net worth soared to over $100 million while she did everything possible to hide the content of her emails from scrutiny (and was successful). It's disingenuous to suggest Trump and his supporters were saying "lock her up" as just a way to threaten her with harm. After being let off the hook, and Biden being let off the hook on his classified documents problem, while Trump has been attacked from every angle for 8 years with the intent to destroy him, are you shocked that Republicans feel there's a two tiered justice system that's clearly slanted towards the rich and powerful in the Democratic Party?
Speaking of Hillary, a post on another page by

oldngray

should be also posted here; https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/inter...9C085258B5500561738/$file/22-5336-2063669.pdf
Court Just Nailed Hillary for FEC Violation 45x Bigger Than Trump’s $130k So-Called Violation

oldngray

nowhere special
Can someone recap exactly what happened here? Can't find info on Google. Pdf is very long legalese.
The Washington D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday that the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign and an affiliated super PAC violated federal election law in spending that totaled close to $6 million.

The amount in question is more than 45 times the $130,000 a Manhattan court convicted former President Donald Trump of misreporting in business records during the same 2016 campaign.

Pullman Brown

That’s been my point this entire time lol, with all of this crap, this is not a one sided issue, and if someone thinks it is, they are not viewing things from an unbiased lens
I’ll grant you the Fox News sayings but this is so much bigger than that. The progressives/ Marxist influence/ power on this country is not even debatable.

-Academy
-Media
-Corporations
-Covid
-censorship- we had a President that was trying to force shots on citizens. Tons of people fired over this. The big elephant in the room for me is all the babies - nobody wants to talk about that. We have made Stalin look like an amateur. I could go on and on. People want to say that secularism was the way after all the religious wars. Ha! How we doing with that!

More and more people in this country do not trust the institutions in this country.

And as far as SCOTUS is concerned, perfectly legal if the president orders it.

Btw, is “fjb” considered hateful and inflammatory rhetoric? “Joe and the hoe?”
this isn't what SCOTUS said, they just said the President is above the normal legal system

Congress is the sole judge, jury, and executioner of the President, as it should be

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The Washington D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday that the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign and an affiliated super PAC violated federal election law in spending that totaled close to $6 million.

The amount in question is more than 45 times the $130,000 a Manhattan court convicted former President Donald Trump of misreporting in business records during the same 2016 campaign.

As Comey once said “No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges”

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
1721006110424043.jpg

Doublestandards

All news is biased. I asked you if it’s Maga.

Fox News is concerned with ratings so along with news they have shows that consistently have the highest ratings or whether you like them or not.

I hardly ever see any of those shows causing someone to want to bomb someone.
except for the example I showed you