Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

And honestly, you would have to tell me because I don’t really watch it, but apparently you do because you know, but the reality is, this is most likely what you’ve been told. You are a creature of propaganda.
You seem to know a lot about me. I’m a creature of propaganda for saying that both sides of the political aisle slander each other in the same way?

Sure thing…

Doublestandards

Trump has them do it or they did it on their own?
Did Biden have his crowds do it or did they do it on their own?

Who actually tried to put who in jail?

By the way, you never did tell me how you feel about the documents case I can’t wait to hear about it from you L O L I remember all the crying you did then too.

You just keep losing Harry and along the way you’ve helped Donald Trump become stronger and most likely your next president. Congratulations.
For someone who doesn’t have a “side” you seem pretty darn invested emotional about one particular side

Doublestandards

Trump has them do it or they did it on their own?
Did Biden have his crowds do it or did they do it on their own?

For what she’s done, they should lock her up,” Trump said after the crowd chanted “lock her up” at an October 2016 rally in North Carolina.

“‘Lock her up’ is right,” he said at an October 2016 rally in Pennsylvania.

Trump also explicitly called for Clinton’s imprisonment using different phrasing.

“Hillary Clinton has to go to jail, OK? She has to go to jail,” he said in a June 2016 speech in California. “She has to go to jail,” he repeated in an October 2016 speech in Florida. And at a presidential debate in October 2016, after Clinton said, “It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country,” Trump responded, “Because you’d be in jail.”

Fact check: Trump falsely claims he didn’t call to lock up Hillary Clinton | CNN Politics

Another one. Dang.

Thebrownblob

You seem to know a lot about me. I’m a creature of propaganda for saying that both sides of the political aisle slander each other in the same way?

Sure thing…
Harry, everybody knows you and knows who you are quit pretending you can’t even be honest. You’re too embarrassed to say how much a fool you look like..

Thebrownblob

For what she’s done, they should lock her up,” Trump said after the crowd chanted “lock her up” at an October 2016 rally in North Carolina.

“‘Lock her up’ is right,” he said at an October 2016 rally in Pennsylvania.

Trump also explicitly called for Clinton’s imprisonment using different phrasing.

“Hillary Clinton has to go to jail, OK? She has to go to jail,” he said in a June 2016 speech in California. “She has to go to jail,” he repeated in an October 2016 speech in Florida. And at a presidential debate in October 2016, after Clinton said, “It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country,” Trump responded, “Because you’d be in jail.”

Fact check: Trump falsely claims he didn’t call to lock up Hillary Clinton | CNN Politics

Another one. Dang.
Dang, too bad she didn’t go to jail. Too bad when he was elected a few days later he said she was his friend and he had no intention of going after her. What else you got chuckles?

Doublestandards

Dang, too bad she didn’t go to jail. Too bad when he was elected a few days later he said she was his friend and he had no intention of going after her. What else you got chuckles?
Ok so let’s just recap all your views so far

The right never compared the left to nazis

I proved you wrong

It then moved to “random Minnesota politcian”

I then showed you MTG saying it

It then moved to “no one takes her serious anyways” (except her being an elected politcian who trump praises)

Then it was they never wished for the left to be in jail

I proved you wrong

It then moved to “did trump say it or did the crowd do it on their own?

I then proved you wrong

And now, since he didn’t put her in jail, it’s ok

Doublestandards

You don’t have a point you have an ax to grind. Problem is no one cares what you say.

Again, what about that documents case? 😂
Your silence is hilarious
You sure keep responding a lot for not caring what I say

And my case on the documents is how it’s always been, why would it have changed? He had documents he shouldn’t have had, and I think he took them for nefarious reasons

Thebrownblob

Ok so let’s just recap all your views so far

The right never compared the left to nazis

I proved you wrong

It then moved to “random Minnesota politcian”

I then showed you MTG saying it

It then moved to “no one takes her serious anyways” (except her being an elected politcian who trump praises)

Then it was they never wished for the left to be in jail

I proved you wrong

It then moved to “did trump say it or did the crowd do it on their own?

I then proved you wrong

And now, since he didn’t put her in jail, it’s ok
Listen, I’m flattered that my opinion means so much to you, but I just need you to understand. I’m not gay. So they’ll be no dates.

Thebrownblob

You sure keep responding a lot for not caring what I say

And my case on the documents is how it’s always been, why would it have changed? He had documents he shouldn’t have had, and I think he took them for nefarious reasons
Now you don’t want me to respond to you? You’re a very fragile young man, Harry.

And yet he’s not going to be charged nor go to jail like you were just sure of? I tried to tell you that would never happen and you threw a fit like a little baby.

Doublestandards

Now you don’t want me to respond to you? You’re a very fragile young man, Harry.

And yet he’s not going to be charged nor go to jail like you were just sure of? I tried to tell you that would never happen and you threw a fit like a little baby.
When did I say I don’t want you to respond? I’m responding aren’t I? You’re the one who said no one cares

Thebrownblob

Oh so the goal post got moved again. It’s ok to send bombs to politicians as long as they don’t get blown up

So is it ok that trump got shot since he didn’t get killed

Lmao unbelievable
Why don’t you just say what you really mean that you’re upset that he didn’t get killed? That’s been the point of your whole conversation and everyone knows it.

Doublestandards

I love when you respond because I keep proving you wrong and it’s recorded as facts for everyone to see. Truth wins in the long term, there’s a reason you keep resorting to personal attacks and name calling