Trump Shot!

Commercial Inside Release

(Didn't read all 54 pages, maybe this was already mentioned...)

It really was an inside job, since the latest info is 2-3 secret service agents were inside the building, while the assassin was crawling around on that tin roof, and while he was firing up there.

Joe & company have a lot more to worry about than losing the election... If this incident is properly investigated, Joe will spend his final years in prison.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
1721156619464174.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
(Didn't read all 54 pages, maybe this was already mentioned...)

It really was an inside job, since the latest info is 2-3 secret service agents were inside the building, while the assassin was crawling around on that tin roof, and while he was firing up there.

Joe & company have a lot more to worry about than losing the election... If this incident is properly investigated, Joe will spend his final years in prison.
Not according to the Supreme Court, President can't be charged for acts while in office.

trickpony1

Sounds like a beginning of a civil suit by the families and victims involved. I believe one was filed against White House security force in the January 6th shooting.
I truly would like to see all the victims, especially the firefighter's family, sue the socks off the people that failed so miserably.

Make it hurt.

oldngray

nowhere special
I wonder what percentage of Joe Biden's USSS security detail are Jill's diversity hires relative to Trump's security detail.
Jill poached almost all of the experienced agents that were protecting Trump to be with her at her meeting with 100 people indoors at Pittsburgh

rod

Retired 23 years
I see Jack Black cancelled all remaining shows after his idiot partner said in front of an audience that all he wanted for his birthday was that the next time Trump wasn't missed. That would be a for sure career ender now to say in front of an audience. Stupid idiot. There is a time to keep your thoughts to yourself. Kudo's to Jack Black for taking such drastic action.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I wonder how many died under trump, considering he revoked the Obama rule requiring to report civilian deaths from drone strikes

Yeah.. Biden wiped out a relief worker and his entire family in Afghanistan on a whim. He had to show strength no matter who he killed, technically he should be prosecuted for multiple murder if judged by the same standards as Trump.

Thebrownblob

That’s a good point

Just sayin little unfair to act like Obama assinated an American civilian or something, and trump didn’t, but fair point about Biden not undoing it

Im sure our military loved that rule being revoked though
I’m sure if you read my statement, I said partisan people will say their president can do what he wants and yes, I agree with you. Killing people just got a lot easier.

And if you’re wondering about Biden’s drone policy, it’s just as bad

“It’s also unacceptable that this new lethal force policy is secret. Secrecy prevents public oversight and democratic accountability, and the American people have a right to know what rules govern killing in their name.”