Trump Shot!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Trump Rally I attended, I thought was pretty laid back security wise. We did go through what I thought was a metal detector looking thing.
I look for protocols to change.

Doublestandards

I’m sure if you read my statement, I said partisan people will say their president can do what he wants and yes, I agree with you. Killing people just got a lot easier.

And if you’re wondering about Biden’s drone policy, it’s just as bad

“It’s also unacceptable that this new lethal force policy is secret. Secrecy prevents public oversight and democratic accountability, and the American people have a right to know what rules govern killing in their name.”

Makes sense, I have a feeling Obama was a lot more hands on in his administration than Biden is. Pretty cool of Obama to make that rule, it’s a shame it got taken away.

Trump had an all time amount of drone strikes under his administration, and although the Biden administration restricted the amount, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not that much better

Doublestandards

The Trump Rally I attended, I thought was pretty laid back security wise. We did go through what I thought was a metal detector looking thing.
I look for protocols to change.
It’s a little hypocritical that the trump rallies and NRA doesn’t allow guns in their conventions, considering their response whenever there’s a mass shooting and their overall opinion about gun free zones

Thebrownblob

It’s a little hypocritical that the trump rallies and NRA doesn’t allow guns in their conventions, considering their response whenever there’s a mass shooting and their overall opinion about gun free zones
First, the NRA can suck my nuts. Secondly, it’s humorous you say that because frankly, if they were allowed, that guy would’ve been dead long before he ever got a shot off.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It’s hypocritical that the Dem leaders do not want the citizens to have guns yet they are surrounded by guns. It’s hypocritical that the Dem leaders say that walls don’t work yet they have walls around their houses.

Last edited:

Doublestandards

The Trump shooter was wearing a shirt from a gun YouTube channel. This was one of the other type of merch that they also sold

062CF735-56DF-4540-91AD-B68ADEDA0FD1.jpeg

Doublestandards

He was at the place the rally was being held. And it’s a good example of how when guns are outlawed outlaws still have guns. Safety is mostly an illusion. Not even the Secret Service or law-enforcement can guarantee your safety. One gunshot will bring people to reality quickly.
I thought he was outside of the perimeters?