Trump Shot!

El Correcto

god is dead
Watching Mitch McConnell get booed at the RNC was hilarious. This man has done so much for the conservative movement, more than anyone else, but since he didn’t Completley gargle on trump like the rest of the cult and say the election was rigged, they hate him
Yup.
A lot of “Trump Victories” were hand delivered to him on a platter by McConnell who love him or hate him was an actual politician that knew how the :censored2: got done, not just a loud mouthed narcissist front man for the movement.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Yup.
A lot of “Trump Victories” were hand delivered to him on a platter by McConnell who love him or hate him was an actual politician that knew how the :censored2: got done, not just a loud mouthed narcissist front man for the movement.

Anytime a Trump hating Democrat is explaining how great a Republican is it’s a good sign for Republicans to be against him.

Darmark7

I’m not a democrat.
Just like I used to tell democrats on here I’m not a republican.

You are more Democrat than Republican in most of your beliefs that you have stated on BC. I am also not a Democrat, Republican or Independent. I am a Non Affiliation voter but with that said you can tell by my post I’m going to agree with Republicans almost all the time. Actually the reason I’m not a Republican is because they are not conservative enough for me. So if I’m telling of a Democrat I like you can be sure that most Democrats would not approve of that person.

Box Ox

Watching Mitch McConnell get booed at the RNC was hilarious. This man has done so much for the conservative movement, more than anyone else, but since he didn’t Completley gargle on trump like the rest of the cult and say the election was rigged, they hate him
Yup.

The left doesn't like folks who don't go along with their loud mouthed narcissist movement either. The Republican movement being channeled primarily through an eternal god emperor who shall become King of America if elected is the only major difference.

Darmark7

The shooter was a Republican that hated Trump and gave to the Democrats. Not much of a Republican. My brother is a registered Democrat that Thinks like a Republican. He couldn’t stand the Clintons or Obama. He voted both times for Trump. He is against abortion, owns 15 guns, is disgusted with illegals, wanted the wall built and believed the election was stolen so is he really a Democrat? He just isn’t into politics and registered as a Democrat decades ago and just didn’t care to change his political party.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The left doesn't like folks who don't go along with their loud mouthed narcissist movement either. The Republican movement being channeled primarily through an eternal god emperor who shall become King of America if elected is the only major difference.

The shooter was a Republican that hated Trump and gave to the Democrats. Not much of a Republican. My brother is a registered Democrat that Thinks like a Republican. He couldn’t stand the Clintons or Obama. He voted both times for Trump. He is against abortion, owns 15 guns, is disgusted with illegals, wanted the wall built and believed the election was stolen so is he really a Democrat? He just isn’t into politics and registered as a Democrat years ago and just didn’t care to change his political party.
I didn’t leave the Democrat party, they left me.

El Correcto

god is dead
Similar to the alleged shooter…😵
He isn't an alleged shooter. He died in the commission of the crime and there was no fault found with the justifiable homocide of him. That goes beyond alleged and is basically being sentenced guilty and given the death penalty on the spot.

He also was apparently a democrat who registered republican just to vote against Trump in the primaries.

El Correcto

god is dead
You are more Democrat than Republican in most of your beliefs that you have stated on BC.
Why? Because I’m not a Christian and don’t see it as culturally important for the future of this country? Because I support equal civil rights for lgbt people?

These are not right and left issues, these are not political. These are just being a human being capable of an ounce of critical thought, it’s common sense bud.
I am also not a Democrat, Republican or Independent. I am a Non Affiliation voter but with that said you can tell by my post I’m going to agree with Republicans almost all the time. Actually the reason I’m not a Republican is because they are not conservative enough for me.
So you are someone who listens to purists and have rose colored glasses for a past that only existed in your head.
So if I’m telling of a Democrat I like you can be sure that most Democrats would not approve of that person.
I don’t even know what you are trying to say here, I think you might of stroked out.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721275613764.png