Trump Shot!

newfie

Wouldn't it be the duty of the Secret Service to notice that local law enforcement wasn't providing coverage for a rooftop only 450 feet away and in direct line of sight of Trump even if it was outside of their own immediate perimeter
that was an excuse made by someone in the secret service . It is the secret service's job to recognize that building as a possible threat and to clear that building and seal it.

i dont think the sloped roof excuse will work because the roof the counter snipers were on was as sloped or more.

if the secret service had sealed the building and then the police assigned to guard it had allowed that shooter on it that would have been different.

when for example they plan a travel path for the president. any tall buildings on the route are checked and sealed and covered by snipers. manhole covers are sealed. no large vehicles that can hold explosives are allowed anywhere near the travel path. they have a very meticulous process that was not followed here.

newfie

Trump would-be assassin climbed air conditioning unit to access shooting perch: report

that makes more sense. I cant see him carrying a rifle and ladder in . how he got the rifle in still has me puzzled.

newfie

And they failed, along with making him more popular. Brilliant strategy.
the funny thing is trying to change the rules for one guy made him stronger.

the supreme court not only made the official act ruling but said the court can not use information from official acts as evidence to prosecute unofficial acts

that means the president when acting in a true official capacity is beyond reproach and can not be questioned. Jack Smith just made the president of the US ( not just trump) as powerful as a living god.

all the arguments about him assassinating a political opponent seems awful coincidental after last saturdays assassination attempt.

newfie

Like I said many would take a shot at Trump if given a chance. t a president.
with all the extreme TDS out there I'm shocked it has not happened sooner.

the dems are building a narrative that Trump as a potential nazi dictator who would destroy democracy does not deserve to have his constitutional rights.

imagine the slippery slope we would be on if this was a liberal supreme court.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
with all the extreme TDS out there I'm shocked it has not happened sooner.

the dems are building a narrative that Trump as a potential nazi dictator who would destroy democracy does not deserve to have his constitutional rights.

imagine the slippery slope we would be on if this was a liberal supreme court.

They are next on the bullseye 🎯

vantexan

Ron desantis is too educated to really resonate with the Republican Party at this point. It is a party of idiots who call him a meatball and move on.

You can fake being dumb on the same level Trump is actually dumb, he is a deeply narcissistic mentally ill individual.
You do know that, like DeSantis, Vance graduated from Yale Law School also? While we're at it George W. Bush went to Yale also.

Pullman Brown

IMG_4373.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Project much ?
I have zero rape allegations against me, zero indictments in a court room or judges ruling for plaintiffs against me.

My personality doesn’t cause me a lot of strife in life. I don’t think it is a diagnosable personality like Trump’s who is probably full blown anti-social.