Trump Shot!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
TuPac.. TuPac.. Californians have no idea what reality is.
Screenshot_20240203_185033_Chrome.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I don’t think that’s him.

This was a picture of him the secret service took on the day he shot Trump. He sure doesn’t look like the young innocent picture the media is showing us.
But since I’m not a Democrat and do not like to push fake stories just because it fits my narrative I will take the post down until I get more proof. I know you wouldn’t say “I don’t think that’s him“ unless you had reason to say
It.

it.
IMG_1742.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This was a picture of him the secret service took on the day he shot Trump. He sure doesn’t look like the young innocent picture the media is showing us.
But since I’m not a Democrat and do not like to push fake stories just because it fits my narrative I will take the post down until I get more proof. I know you wouldn’t say “I don’t think that’s him“ unless you had reason to say
It.

it. View attachment 493713
I just don’t think it fits his facial features that well. Similar in ways but I’m not convinced.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It.

The clothing should give it away…he must of been a person of interest way before the shooting if they took a photo.

oldngray

nowhere special
It.

It wasn't even the secret service. They wouldn't identify who the man taking pictures was or who he worked for. Other than to say he wasn't secret service.