Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

You are a very disingenuous poster.
You know Hunter Biden is a criminal.

These silly deflections where you pretend you care about gun rights are nonsense.

Your political party told you to ignore the Biden family's crimes so that's what you do.
You like to project a lot

“You know Hunter Biden is a criminal.”

Ok… Hunter Biden is a criminal. Now what? How does that affect me in any way?

“These silly deflections where you pretend you care about gun rights are nonsense.”

Feel free to check my post history. I was arguing about state rights, marijuana use and 2nd amendments long before hunter was ever convicted, let alone even known as an issue

What are your stances on gun rights? Do you believe felons should be allowed to own firearms?

Do you believe that marijuana users in a legal state should be allowed to possess firearms?

also, do you believe felons should be allowed to vote?

MAKAVELI

Again, you’re really not credible and disregard since apparently the Democrat party didn’t even realize Joe Biden had a problem until a couple weeks ago. I think most people are done pretending your party lives in reality right now, even though you’re not
I guess we'll see in November who's living in reality and who's not.

Thebrownblob

You like to project a lot

“You know Hunter Biden is a criminal.”

Ok… Hunter Biden is a criminal. Now what? How does that affect me in any way?

“These silly deflections where you pretend you care about gun rights are nonsense.”

Feel free to check my post history. I was arguing about state rights, marijuana use and 2nd amendments long before hunter was ever convicted, let alone even known as an issue

What are your stances on gun rights? Do you believe felons should be allowed to own firearms?

Do you believe that marijuana users in a legal state should be allowed to possess firearms?

also, do you believe felons should be allowed to vote?
Well, to be fair this site, you can get locked out of your account and have to make a new one so no one really knows your previous history unless they are paying attention. it’s unfortunate. The owner of this site has left it like a ghost ship.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I would be happy to check.
Tell me what usernames you were posting under.
giphy.gif

Doublestandards

Considering you joined on June 9th were you arguing all of those points under another account?
Yeah forgot about that. Oh well, I know what I believe. I’ve been arguing for marijuana users and 2nd ammendment rights for a long long time. I promise you I don’t care enough about Joe or hunter Biden to change my views