Trump Shot!

Thebrownblob

Hunter should have been prosecuted for other crimes but the DOJ stalled on those until the statute of limitations ran out. About all that was left was the gun charge.
I understand that and I agree with you. And I’m certain that is why they pushed this gun charge the way they did. I don’t really care about Hunter. I just care about the precedent its sets.

Doublestandards

The ATF does not get to decide that. That would easily be one in court, but unfortunately, they usually get people lying about the form. It’s a technicality they like to use a lot of times for other things as well.
“Regardless of the recent changes in Minnesota law related to the legalization of marijuana, an individual who is a current user of marijuana is still federally defined as an “unlawful user” of a controlled substance and therefore is prohibited from shipping, transporting, receiving, or possessing firearms or ammunition.”

Thebrownblob

Well why hasn’t it yet? Why hasn’t the Supreme Court ruled on it since 1968

Genuinely asking
Whenever drugs are involved, usually they get them on the drug charge not the gun charge. And then they have civil assets forfeiture to make it even more complicated. If they find some drugs like marijuana and guns, they can just seize all your assets and say you were using it to distribute.. then you have to fight the government on the idea that you were a drug dealer just to get your property back.

Thebrownblob

Trump wanted Biden to stay in. There's a reason why he wanted Biden.
I would agree with you to a point, but I don’t think he was worried about running against Kamala, possibly someone else, but not her, everything that people are voting against Biden about already she she was there for, and will have to answer to as well.

MAKAVELI

I would agree with you to a point, but I don’t think he was worried about running against Kamala, possibly someone else, but not her, everything that people are voting against Biden about already she she was there for, and will have to answer to as well.
Right, hard right Republicans weren't going to vote for her. We already know this genius. It's those who were going to stay home or Dem's that would vote for Trump because of Biden's age that she can get to vote for her. This race just got a lot closer along with Senate and Congress races.

Thebrownblob

Right, hard right Republicans weren't going to vote for her. We already know this genius. It's those who were going to stay home or Dem's that would vote for Trump because of Biden s age that she can get to vote for her. This race just got a lot closer along with Senate and Congress races.
OK, it was only Biden’s age L O L sure.

Thebrownblob

For Democrats, yeah, that was the main issue.
Again, you’re really not credible and disregard since apparently the Democrat party didn’t even realize Joe Biden had a problem until a couple weeks ago. I think most people are done pretending your party lives in reality right now, even though you’re not