Trump VP pick

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I would have preferred someone else too but Vance wasn't really a bad choice. Won't help him much but none of the other likely choices would have helped much either.
Exactly. None of the others brought anything to the table. Maybe, maybe Vance helps in the rust belt states.

Box Ox

I would have preferred someone else too but Vance wasn't really a bad choice. Won't help him much but none of the other likely choices would have helped much either.
Exactly. None of the others brought anything to the table. Maybe, maybe Vance helps in the rust belt states.

Trump could pick Vance over a more moderate running mate specifically because he's already taking Biden to reverse pound town in swing state polling. John King has been showing some devastating numbers for Biden after the convention every night this week.

UnionStrong

Trump could pick Vance over a more moderate running mate specifically because he's already taking Biden to reverse pound town in swing state polling. John King has been showing some devastating numbers for Biden after the convention every night this week.
Schumer and Jeffries both have told Biden he should not run. That just came out. He’s finished. No way can he remain. It’s becoming a death watch, Harris will be the nominee.

vantexan

It's disgraceful that they're going to have to try and drag him out given his condition.
He's as prime a candidate for the 25th Amendment as he could possibly be. But Democrats don't want to do that because they know the optics look terrible and they don't know what the political fallout would be. Same issue they have about declaring war. They talk a lot but when a decision needs to be made they're like deer in the headlights.

UnionStrong

The election night butthurt among Democrats is going to be nuclear if Biden doesn’t go. I’m already seeing leftist commentators who know there’s no path to a W for him becoming unhinged.
Biden will be gone. Harris will be the sitting president before the election.

Box Ox

Another thing I’ve been thinking about: Democrats hate that Trump hasn’t been Trump lately. That he’s been making smart moves and generally behaving himself. It’s the best way he could possibly “own the libs” in an election year.

If Trump does more Trump not being Trump during his convention speech tomorrow night he’s going to do even better in November.

Biden will be gone. Harris will be the sitting president before the election.

She’s polling better in swing states so it’d be something.

UnionStrong

Another thing I’ve been thinking about: Democrats hate that Trump hasn’t been Trump lately. That he’s been making smart moves and generally behaving himself. It’s the best way he could possibly “own the libs” in an election year.

If Trump does more Trump not being Trump during his convention speech tomorrow night he’s going to do even better in November.

She’s polling better in swing states so it’d be something.
Trump is starting to resonate with women. They are terrified of losing their children to fentanyl. Crime rates against women are rising. Independents are moving to Trump. It’s the policies of the left that are killing them. We will see. The democrats need it close so they can steal it, they don’t think they should ever lose again. They are American communists.

Box Ox

Trump is starting to resonate with women. They are terrified of losing their children to fentanyl. Crime rates against women are rising. Independents are moving to Trump. It’s the policies of the left that are killing them. We will see. The democrats need it close so they can steal it, they don’t think they should ever lose again. They are American communists.

I’m moving toward Trump even though I was tard strength angry about January 6 for a long time. The left has been way too much since then.

UnionStrong

I’m moving toward Trump even though I was tard strength angry about January 6 for a long time. The left has been way too much since then.
I’m dying to see his speech. I think the speech Vance gives tonight may give a hint. The left has alienated moderate democrats. I grew up a democrat, my parents, my relatives, all democrats, I voted for Carter in my first time voting. Unions have always been in my blood, my uncle had a job in Washington with the laborers international union. These are not democrats today. Trust me, I’ve been around awhile. But you decide, that’s your privilege as an American.

newfie

1721261830212.png