Trump's secret police in Portland

El Correcto

god is dead
I wish it was politically correct to gun people down who try to burn down US cities and cause death and mayhem by betraying their fellow Americans by attempting to secede from the union in autonomous zones.

El Correcto

god is dead
Abraham Lincoln would of already declared the commies on tv criminals and jailed them.
He would of already marched on Portland and laid down some unity on their asses.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sure there is. The Electoral College. Your state election determined how your state representatives will vote in the E.C.
Nope!
That's by state ... the Electoral College votes in December.
Each state's electors meet in their respective state capital on the first Monday after the second Wednesday of December to cast their votes.

floridays

Nope!
Each state's electors meet in their respective state capital on the first Monday after the second Wednesday of December to cast their votes.
They do, and electors cast their ballots based on one man one vote in their individual states.
Whomever wins the popular vote from the state gets all electoral votes from the state.
One man one vote determines how the electors must cast their ballot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1595707396921m.jpg

newfie

The feds are playing this all wrong. they are playing defense only.

call in a couple of brigades of military police and round up those anarchists when their attacking the federal property.
shoot anything that does not respond to orders. the world will be a better place.

In the old days the Irish cop walking his beat was god. If you mouthed off he beat your ass and locked you up.
tommorrow you didnt mouth off and the neighborhood was peaceful.
Instead we play pool with a bunch of emaciated computer nerds dressed in helmets and flak vests. Frick em

floridays

I wish it was politically correct to gun people down who try to burn down US cities and cause death and mayhem by betraying their fellow Americans by attempting to secede from the union in autonomous zones.
I understand your sentiment, maybe deportation would be a more kind alternative.

For some reason I think you are setting a trap for those that have loving ties to the Confederate states.

floridays

The feds are playing this all wrong. they are playing defense only.

call in a couple of brigades of military police and round up those anarchists when their attacking the federal property.
shoot anything that does not respond to orders. the world will be a better place.

In the old days the Irish cop walking his beat was god. If you mouthed off he beat your ass and locked you up.
tommorrow you didnt mouth off and the neighborhood was peaceful.
Instead we play pool with a bunch of emaciated computer nerds dressed in helmets and flak vests. Frick em
I agree with most of the post, just allow local police and sheriff deputy's the same latitude. They could kick the same ass if untethered.
Let the guys and gals rock

vantexan

Nope!
I learned something there. For some reason I thought the Electoral College met shortly after the November election.

floridays

I learned something there. For some reason I thought the Electoral College met shortly after the November election.
For some unknown reason I'm guessing you checked the date? Just a guess.
I'd guess it is a certain number of days after the election, just to be tidy.
Our founders were precise, dirty, racist white guys that they were.

Off hand, I don't know, that's why I said guess in this instance.

Educate me.

vantexan

For some unknown reason I'm guessing you checked the date? Just a guess.
I'd guess it is a certain number of days after the election, just to be tidy.
Our founders were precise, dirty, racist white guys that they were.

Off hand, I don't know, that's why I said guess in this instance.

Educate me.
You know when they instituted the Electoral College there was no instantaneous news of who won. The electors had to travel to I assume Philadelphia until Washington was built. Today it's a formality as it's usually known election night who has the most electoral votes.