Trump's secret police in Portland

floridays

You know when they instituted the Electoral College there was no instantaneous news of who won. The electors had to travel to I assume Philadelphia until Washington was built. Today it's a formality as it's usually known election night who has the most electoral votes.
Understood.

floridays

You know when they instituted the Electoral College there was no instantaneous news of who won. The electors had to travel to I assume Philadelphia until Washington was built. Today it's a formality as it's usually known election night who has the most electoral votes.
You just hurt your case.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1595703325138.jpg

Box Ox

Sobering. Time to arm ourselves against anarchy.

Right there with you. Can't believe I have to choose between Trump and bowing down to this :censored2: in November. Have always been a Democratic voter.

I'm sure MLK, who came from a time when blacks in America were truly treated terribly, would be :censored2:ing thrilled about all of this if he were still alive.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its time to start kicking ass and straighten these lost souls out. Looting is a part of protesting she said. She needs to be the first to go. The black guy is the only one in the video who makes any sense at all. All the rest of them are just out to destroy stuff. And that cute young white chick---she needs to be making he boyfriend a sandwich --not out protesting stuff she has no clue about.

El Correcto

god is dead
Right there with you. Can't believe I have to choose between Trump and bowing down to this :censored2: in November. Have always been a Democratic voter.

I'm sure MLK, who came from a time when blacks in America were truly treated terribly, would be :censored2:ing thrilled about all of this if he were still alive.
You don’t have to.
You can always vote libertarian. The left has no legitimacy, they are a cancer that will lead to nothing but destruction, not reform, of our current system. This country was founded on limited government, it is the most progressive form of government mankind has ever devised, it is naturally conservative in nature to protect the individual rights it was meant to enshrine. We are not meant to be a super progressive people when it comes to getting :censored2: done on a federal level. These people are evil or stupid.