Trump's secret police in Portland

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You do realize Trump is going to lose, right?
1594610122423.png

fishtm2001

"A dozen protesters facing federal charges are barred from going to “public gatherings” as a condition of release from jail — a tactic one expert described as “sort of hilariously unconstitutional.”

Dara Lind

Box Ox

You do realize Trump is going to lose, right?

The Republicans have a solid 3 months to inform the public of what's going on all over America right now. I've shown videos of the rioters to CNN/MSNBC-only friends and family who previously believed that reports of looting, vandalism and violence had been fabricated by the Trump Administration. Now they know they were not and it's completed changed their perspective.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Republicans have a solid 3 months to inform the public of what's going on all over America right now. I've shown videos of the rioters to CNN/MSNBC-only friends and family who previously believed that reports of looting, vandalism and violence had been fabricated by the Trump Administration. Now they know they were not and it's completed changed their perspective.
The Trump campaign really does seem to be holding back. I get saving the truth bombs and ad buying for later, but they need to time it right to get early and mail in voters red-pilled too.

El Correcto

god is dead
How stupid are the people that watch CNN and MSNBC? I’ve never met any.

bbsam

Staff member
Every word out of Trump’s mouth is a demonstrable lie. Good luck.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@bbsam, you surely realize that these are not peaceful protestors, but as you said, antifa and white supremacists that have hijacked the BLM message. Should not these vandals and scumbags be met with superior force in order to force them to cease and desist?
Except that it wasn't really hijacked, they just used black people to further their Marxist agenda. The founders of BLM are self avowed Marxists trained in activism tactics including provoking violence.

Most of the people who fall for BLM's lies are really just ignorant sheep.

El Correcto

god is dead
Except that it wasn't really hijacked, they just used black people to further their Marxist agenda. The founders of BLM are self avowed Marxists trained in activism tactics including provoking violence.

Most of the people who fall for BLM's lies are really just ignorant sheep.
Most people fall for BLM’s truths. There are grains in there. They fall for the emotionally charged videos of George Floyd crying for his mother. 8 minutes talking point etc. Thats all good and understandable points of disagreement I can understand the other sides perspective.

They just don’t bother to dig past all of that and get to the ulterior motives of the group. They start seeing things like Defund the Police! and I think there is starting to be some skepticism in rational people who just got sucked into the movement during emotionally charged national debates.