Trump's secret police in Portland

Box Ox

Crime has increased with the presence of the Feds. If the goal was to slow the protests and lower crime the Feds have failed. That is factual.

The feds’ goal was never to slow the protests and lower crime. Their goal is to protect federal facilities and the immediate vicinity around them. If the triggered babies have to do more crimes and continue to attack federal facilities because of their presence that’s on them.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Eliminate the crime by eliminating the criminals. One at a time. Firing squad would be fine.

Crime has increased with the presence of the Feds. If the goal was to slow the protests and lower crime the Feds have failed. That is factual.
What possibly gave you the impression that the Feds were there to babysit? See above for the proper response to anarchists.

It will be fine

I swear people are so stupid. Crime increased after an action but fools still argue that action was the correct one. It’s like arguing throwing gas on a dying fire produced a better outcome than letting it burn out because you think big flames are pretty.

vantexan

I swear people are so stupid. Crime increased after an action but fools still argue that action was the correct one. It’s like arguing throwing gas on a dying fire produced a better outcome than letting it burn out because you think big flames are pretty.
For some reason Seattle's police chief and head of the police union disagree with your assessment. The Feds prevented destruction of Federal property. Do you think they should have just let that happen?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I might remotely, possibly, agree with you, IF you were contractually obligated to repair and /or replace all damaged/destroyed property, and to make whole the owners of said property. Then I would no longer consider you the fool who made your statement.

El Correcto

god is dead
It was dying out guise, for reals.

just let them burn down the court house, problem solved.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They worked out a deal with the State to put state police in their place.
I know but the Fed police will not leave until the State and local police demonstrate they will actually protect Fed property.
This Is per the head of Homeland Security.

I’m right again!

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
They worked out a deal with the State to put state police in their place.
Not exactly. The governor is stretching the truth

Untitled3.png

vantexan

Not exactly. The governor is stretching the truth

View attachment 304096

I heard what I posted this morning on Rush but just saw what you posted a half hour ago plus the response from the head of Homeland Security on Facebook. I honestly don't know how any one can think letting the riots go on is good for their party's election chances. Very skewed logic.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I heard what I posted this morning on Rush but just saw what you posted a half hour ago plus the response from the head of Homeland Security on Facebook. I honestly don't know how any one can think letting the riots go on is good for their party's election chances. Very skewed logic.
There is gonna be A LOT of crying memes come November, though we may not get to see them because they have been scrubbed by the Masters of the Universe.