Tulsi Gabbard leaves Dem party

vantexan

And all the Democrats you love voted in favor of that war. Including Joe who said he didn’t, which was a lie.

You’re an independent? Lol

Like her or not I don’t understand how she’s Grifting? She seems to genuinely believe what she believes. I can respect that.

Her stance on guns and abortion are completely wrong imo.
She's gone to the Right on gun control.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
The Republicans aren't in charge.
Irrelevant.
Gabbard very early in the Ukraine war was saying this administration is pushing for regime change in Russia and could get us into a nuclear war.
No :censored2:, Sherlock. Everyone outside mainstream media was saying this.
They started calling her a Russian asset.
They’ve been calling her that since 2016, nothing new. It started because she bashed Hillary. For what it’s worth, I don’t think she’s a Russian asset, just a liar.
If you're an independent you are leaning way to the Left.
Yes. I’m an independent not a moderate. I am moderate on issues like 2A and crime, pretty left otherwise. I want Medicare for all and the Dems do not.
And apparently I've seen her speak many more times than you. No contradictions, very consistent.
Only on Fox News where she tells you what you want to hear. She regurgitates republican talking points that are a 180 from her campaign platform in 2020. I payed more attention to Tulsi than you did the past 5 years, she’s a phony.
So Bush and Cheney in Iraq has nothing to do with this.
It has everything to do with what you said.
Something tells me her being a female sets you off.
If you’re calling me sexist you’re dead wrong. I would have loved her for president in 2020, I donated to her campaign. Turns out she was lying, oh well.

baklava

And all the Democrats you love voted in favor of that war. Including Joe who said he didn’t, which was a lie.
Look through my post history, it’s not much. I’ve been trashing dems for years. Every single person that voted for the Iraq war should have had their political career ended long ago, including Joe
Like her or not I don’t understand how she’s Grifting?
because…
She seems to genuinely believe what she believes. I can respect that.
She doesn’t
She's gone to the Right on gun control.
Case in point. You don’t just 180 on stuff like this unless you never seriously believed it in the first place. Which means she probably doesn’t seriously believe what she’s saying now

Thebrownblob

Look through my post history, it’s not much. I’ve been trashing dems for years. Every single person that voted for the Iraq war should have had their political career ended long ago, including Joe

because…

She doesn’t

Case in point. You don’t just 180 on stuff like this unless you never seriously believed it in the first place. Which means she probably doesn’t seriously believe what she’s saying now
Really? According to Obama he “evolved” on many subjects. And if she really wanted to grift she wouldn’t of stop being a politician. You’re not liking her and her not being honest on her opinions and feelings are not the same things. I do not suggest you have to like her. Although you’re the one who actually gave to a politician his own hard earned money. It doesn’t seem like your discernment on issues is credible. I’ve never given to one politician and I never will lol.

vantexan

Case in point. You don’t just 180 on stuff like this unless you never seriously believed it in the first place. Which means she probably doesn’t seriously believe what she’s saying now.
Both Trump and Reagan were Democrats. She didn't switch parties. Her viewpoint has changed. A lot of people over the years change their views on a variety of subjects. Times change. Conditions change. People change.

vantexan

Irrelevant.

They’ve been calling her that since 2016, nothing new. It started because she bashed Hillary. For what it’s worth, I don’t think she’s a Russian asset, just a liar.

Yes. I’m an independent not a moderate. I am moderate on issues like 2A and crime, pretty left otherwise. I want Medicare for all and the Dems do not.

Only on Fox News where she tells you what you want to hear. She regurgitates republican talking points that are a 180 from her campaign platform in 2020. I payed more attention to Tulsi than you did the past 5 years, she’s a phony.

If you’re calling me sexist you’re dead wrong. I would have loved her for president in 2020, I donated to her campaign. Turns out she was lying, oh well.
Irrelevant.

You're butthurt because she left the Democrats. Guess you'll just have to live with it. And if it was the Republicans in charge doing what the Dems are doing I wouldn't be bringing up what the Dems did under Obama up. She was in the Democratic Party, was unhappy with their pushing regime change wars, which Hillary as Secretary of State was doing under Obama and that continued with Biden. Especially messing with a nuclear power. That plus how the Dems treated her from 2016 onward made her seek a change. You act like she's the one in the wrong, not the Dems.

baklava

You're butthurt because she left the Democrats.
I could not possibly care less. The Democrats suck.
You act like she's the one in the wrong, not the Dems.
She lied about being a progressive. That’s all this is about. You don’t go from running on Medicare-for-all to “the government wants to control us cradle to the grave” within the course of a year unless you’re not a serious person.

Edit: she’s now stumping for Trump-backed candidates. I’m actually bothered about that, not about leaving the Dems. She railed against Trump and his foreign policy while running for president. Another contradiction

Last edited:

vantexan

I could not possibly care less. The Democrats suck.

She lied about being a progressive. That’s all this is about. You don’t go from running on Medicare-for-all to “the government wants to control us cradle to the grave” within the course of a year unless you’re not a serious person.

Edit: she’s now stumping for Trump-backed candidates. I’m actually bothered about that, not about leaving the Dems. She railed against Trump and his foreign policy while running for president. Another contradiction
And yet you go on and on about it.

baklava

And yet you go on and on about it.
She broke my heart 😢 I’m not over it

I could not possibly care less that she left the Democratic Party. I care that she lied about being a progressive, evidenced by the fact that she is now endorsing Kari Lake and Don Bolduc. TTKU.

Last edited:

baklava

Does the is sound like the Tulsi you know from Fox News? She said she supports M4A, publicly funded college, Green New Deal.

vantexan

I could not possibly care less that she left the Democratic Party. I care that she lied about being a progressive, evidenced by the fact that she is now endorsing Kari Lake and Don Bolduc. TTKU.
It's the progressives who've hurt the Democrats chances. Big time. It's not surprising that moderate Democrats have left and are leaving.

vantexan

Does the is sound like the Tulsi you know from Fox News? She said she supports M4A, publicly funded college, Green New Deal.

Which may be why she's no longer a politician. She'd have a lot of explaining to do if she ran as a Republican. Independents typically go nowhere. But her stands on various issues currently are much more conservative. Except abortion.

Serf

U.S. Army Reserves after being active duty. And it's because of her experience in Iraq that she's very vocal about staying out of countries as much as possible instead of fomenting reasons to go in.
It’s odd that she is exactly correct about Iraq. I was there also. It’s actually much worse than she even let on to. And yet a good portion of the country will roll eyes at her statements.

Box Ox

I could not possibly care less that she left the Democratic Party. I care that she lied about being a progressive
It's the progressives who've hurt the Democrats chances. Big time. It's not surprising that moderate Democrats have left and are leaving.

One strange thing about our current political and ideological climate is that you can believe in a lot of progressive things and still not be suitable for today's Democratic Party.

vantexan

One strange thing about our current political and ideological climate is that you can believe in a lot of progressive things and still not be suitable for today's Democratic Party.
It's hard to figure exactly what they hope to accomplish. Just throw money at problems until they go away.

newfie

You know, the book I'll publish after I've voted for Republicans for the first time this year and announce that I've left the Democrats. Try and keep it to 5 copies or less. The first edition will be limited.
i nice ox graphic on the cover may improve sales :)

Box Ox

Just hangin around here to see what I’ve missed. Isn’t much, still just a conservative boomer circle jerk

Certainly isn’t a great time to be a hard leftist on here. They’ve gone pretty quiet for good reason. Not much that’s defensible these days.