Uncle Larry Fink says “Work Longer” … You’ll be Happy

vantexan

No, what’s sad Is you brought it up and you don’t think anyone should challenge your nonsense.. I didn’t bring any of that up. It’s not my fault that you are a coward and you are a shape shifting spineless individual who has no real beliefs that you’re not willing to change if it benefits you. Those type of people are nauseating. And I think I’m in good company because God said I would that you were hot or cold but because you’re lukewarm, I spew out of my mouth. 😉
Again with the personal attacks. Everyone can go through the thread and see for themselves. And Jesus didn't die on the cross so that we could all live in big houses and drive nice vehicles.

Thebrownblob

Again with the personal attacks. Everyone can go through the thread and see for themselves. And Jesus didn't die on the cross so that we could all live in big houses and drive nice vehicles.
Well, that’s good because I don’t live in a big house or drive a Nice new vehicle. Remember you brought up all these things you think I have a beef with but you don’t want me to make you look like the old phony that you are. Someone even called you Bacha 😂

Thebrownblob

Nor I you with your "they're going to put us all in concentration camps" shtick.
Yep, another lie that the chameleon tells, seems that’s the way you’ve lived your life. The nerve that a fraud like you would say I have a shtick. It’s laughable. Go pretend you’re a good. Conservative with actual conservative values, but no one believes you.

newfie

Social Security was set up because of people like him. The government understood most people would plan poorly.
there are consequences to everything we do or don't do. If that is the reasoning than force me to put a percentage of my money into my own account that i can't draw from until i retire. a fund the government can not touch.

social security was really set up as a slush fund so the governement could create dependency.

Thebrownblob

there are consequences to everything we do or don't do. If that is the reasoning than force me to put a percentage of my money into my own account that i can't draw from until i retire. a fund the government can not touch.

social security was really set up as a slush fund so the governement could create dependency.
I agree with you that that the government uses Social Security to control us . But I have to be careful that I don’t say too much about that because then I’ll be accused of wanting @vantexan to starve. Which is untrue I would desire that all of us could be successful and I think having an account that was tied just us would’ve been much more fair. I think in the early 2000s that idea was floating around.

newfie

Yep.

If you put in more, you get more. What's unfair about that. You get benefits based on what you contribute over a lifetime.
if you're lucky when social security was setup the average life span for a man was around 58. it was the great scam. hey if you live to 65 you get a retirement for however many days you live past that.

if you're lucky when social security was setup the average life span for a man was around 58. it was the great scam. hey if you live to 65 you get a retirement for however many days you live past that.
Well the biggest problem is people don't want to take responsibility for themselves

Number one you need to stay out of debt and have some extra cash put on the side.
Fortunately for us teamsters we have a pension but you cannot count on any one thing

Nothing in life is guaranteed but will be some form of social security there.

You just can't be that naive to think so security is going to pay your bills for the rest of your life especially if he's not responsible during your working years.

rickyb

mp,504x498,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg
you need to know how badly youre being ripped off

Thebrownblob

Well the biggest problem is people don't want to take responsibility for themselves

Number one you need to stay out of debt and have some extra cash put on the side.
Fortunately for us teamsters we have a pension but you cannot count on any one thing

Nothing in life is guaranteed but will be some form of social security there.

You just can't be that naive to think so security is going to pay your bills for the rest of your life especially if he's not responsible during your working years.
Yep, and you have a pension and even you have to be careful and retire when the money is right. No silver platter for us either.

newfie

to me stretchy one the biggest problem is that and that we don't make them take responsibility for themselves.

I see beggers on street corners that show a remarkable athletic ability to move when they see a hand sticking out of a car window holding a dollar bill.

they should be made to get a job and contribute to society or they should go to jail and be made to work.