UPS and Teamsters Discuss Two-Tier Wages, Sunday Deliveries---WSJ

Grieve It

Local 174
I n

I never said less pay once. I said we cant keep getting raises and expect to also get free healthcare. You seem to think we deserve 60 an hour and free healthcare. Were not curing cancer jackass. Go help that guy that needs help and tell your wife you worked really hard today. Id bet your that guy that whines about everything and how hard it is. No one makes you work here, you make 80k plus a year in a labor and mentally stressful job that only requires you show up everyday and do the job how they want. Want more time at home? Quit. Sick of a bricked out package car? Slow down.

60 bucks an hour and free healthcare. Now you're thinkin'!

Drop the union. Only way to make sure were treated right. They need to wake up.
Why should anyone even question if the contract will pass with members posting this kind of :censored2:.

I came off the street and I can tell you that the union is the best thing going in this industry you have job security not to mention any other employer it’s screwing their driver with out taking them on a date first ... the highest I could get paid in my last trucking gig was 22 an hour no benefits paid or anything I think the seasoned feeders have gotten to spoiled because Ups is the only place you want to be while in this industry and that’s because of the union .. I also think that Ups is sending out their fake profiles to troll and go against the union so that they can phase them out so all my fellow feedahs beware and take what you read on here lightly.. h ell even what I just said

Staydryitsraining

I came off the street and I can tell you that the union is the best thing going in this industry you have job security not to mention any other employer it’s screwing their driver with out taking them on a date first ... the highest I could get paid in my last trucking gig was 22 an hour no benefits paid or anything I think the seasoned feeders have gotten to spoiled because Ups is the only place you want to be while in this industry and that’s because of the union .. I also think that Ups is sending out their fake profiles to troll and go against the union so that they can phase them out so all my fellow feedahs beware and take what you read on here lightly.. h ell even what I just said
I was being facetious about dropping the union. However i am being serious about the people running this union need a wake up call that they cant keep making these concessions and telling us well its a good deal take it.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I was being facetious about dropping the union. However i am being serious about the people running this union need a wake up call that they cant keep making these concessions and telling us well its a good deal take it.
Look at what just happened at ABF freight. Terrible contract. Vote no.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
51BD501E-7E7D-4AD9-A4C5-326B97B02AC8.jpeg
Isn't being a package delivery driver almost the same thing as a doctor?