UPS Driver Collapse In Extreme Arizona Heat

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1658273039827.jpeg

posted in other thread , just thought I would post it here as well

is this what reduced OT looks like @UPS?

😂✊

Est.1998

New all polyester shirts with one missing pocket and the other the too small.
I find that the shirts before these are better in the heat. They’re more breathable than those polyester shirts. And by the end of the day i prefer to unbutton my shirt vs pulling it over my head.

Est.1998

Here comes the warning letter!
"Your failure to hydrate and stay hydrated put the company at risk!"
Imagine if you had pulled this while driving, the problems you could have caused!"
Failure to stay hydrated in the future may result in further discinplary action up to and including termination"
"Sign here!"
(You get the idea I am one of those who has a warning or 2 I have recieved over the years?)
22.4’s get warning letters?
I thought they were untouchable.
@NAHimGOOD how many warning letters you’ve received as a driver?

Est.1998

With those smiles on their faces I would say they just got done doing it in the back of a truck. That shirt makes her look like she only has one decent boob.
It’s not the shirt, she got that thang all up on him which adds to the validity of your back of the truck theory.

JL 0513

It's so sad that drivers will let themselves get to that point. Screw performance numbers, take in the drinks and breaks needed to stay in a healthy condition. If you're working in Arizona, you should have a huge cooler with you stocked full of Gatorades/Powerades, water, and more.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It's so sad that drivers will let themselves get to that point. Screw performance numbers, take in the drinks and breaks needed to stay in a healthy condition. If you're working in Arizona, you should have a huge cooler with you stocked full of Gatorades/Powerades, water, and more.
It can sneak up on you and you don't notice any distress until it's too late ( sometimes )

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
To everyone who thinks UPS isn't obligated to make water accessible where work is being performed: here is another brother you :censored2:s are blaming for his own heat injury. You :censored2:faces can eat :censored2: and go :censored2: yourselves. That is all.