UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

I honestly don’t know exactly where the information came from, this was from my shop steward. He is an old timer, never heard of him making stuff up. Also the proposal wasn’t $45 exactly, he said $44.89/hr when or if the contract was ratified. I never understood why they do arbitrary numbers in change, just make the wage a flat amount.
It's not an arbitrary number, it's based on your local's top rate plus designated increases.

I have NOT been lurking

Eat. Sleep. Work. Jork.
I honestly don’t know exactly where the information came from, this was from my shop steward. He is an old timer, never heard of him making stuff up. Also the proposal wasn’t $45 exactly, he said $44.89/hr when or if the contract was ratified. I never understood why they do arbitrary numbers in change, just make the wage a flat amount.
Pettiness

Thanks mom
Rookies
Baby schitz
Screenshot_20230701-174854-288.png

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

Glad that guy said it how it is, not saying “ we want a piece of the pie” , THIS STRIKE ISNT ABOUT MONEY

ITS ABOUT WORK/LIFE BALANCE!
✊🧔‍♂️

ManInBrown

The national won't determine top rate, they'll offer a money package for the locals to disperse as they see fit. Divert some to pension, legal funds, H&W, a local strike fund, etc...and the rest for raises.
Exactly. I didn’t say any different. What I said that got a downvote was, all the locals have different top rates.

There are three possible outcomes:
1. agreement is reached, we all keep moving forward
2. there's a strike and it's broken by a Presidential order under National Security pretenses; this is disastrous for company-worker relations obviously
3. there's a strike and it's not broken; this is disastrous for market share and UPS is finished within 10-15 years

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
My first day, I don't know how they knew, I was sent to the small sort. Can't tell you how grateful I've always been for that..

There are three possible outcomes:
1. agreement is reached, we all keep moving forward
2. there's a strike and it's broken by a Presidential order under National Security pretenses; this is disastrous for company-worker relations obviously
3. there's a strike and it's not broken; this is disastrous for market share and UPS is finished within 10-15 years

HR probably took one look at you and decided your best fit was in small sorts...

What's your best bench press by the way?