UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
26675687-9302-4FDC-B97D-52EB7B28E68A.jpeg

This one should work
✊🧔‍♂️

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Yup, ten years ago when I made $32 an hour buying power was different, I thought that was a good wage. Today $40 is trash, especially in the northeast where I am. I’d love to make $40 in Louisiana or Mississippi, I’d never want to live there but when an apt is $850 a month as opposed to $3000 a month where I am, or property taxes are $2000 a year as opposed to $13000 a year where I am $40 an hour goes a lot further.
🤬 @UPS, let’s collect welfare
😎✊

Thebrownblob

I see you got a picture of the whole crowd that watched. That was kinda embarrassing. The cameraman should have not panned the audience.
Nope but every news organization will just play the YouTube video and pretend they were there, really no need to send reporters anymore, not that they really are an actual reporters anymore. It’s all a bunch of fake news. And drama queens

upschuck

Nope but every news organization will just play the YouTube video and pretend they were there, really no need to send reporters anymore, not that they really are an actual reporters anymore. It’s all a bunch of fake news. And drama queens
He has another one up, of just him, saying what seems to be the same thing.