pkgdriver

I have long ankles
It seems
Legendary Drivers usually wore these
Ladies love the eye candy.
C13DD5D1-475B-41A4-A681-A9EEB7306C37.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’d be shocked if FTers get anything more than the status quo, buck a year plus cola. Like I said if any FTer thinks the most important issue is raises you’re doing something wrong. You have too many new toys. I haven’t taken the yearly raise in five years. A week before it kicks in I bump up my 401k to the equivalent. Way more important issues than whether we get $1 or $2 per year. It’d be nice to get big yearly bumps for the life of this contract, but it’s not top of mind IMO. People disagree that’s fine I understand. PTers need to be made right. No inward cameras, no forced sixth day which I thankfully never had to deal with-177. An end to PVD’s, an end to second class 22.4 citizens.
If anyone thinks raises aren’t near the top
Of the list they simply aren’t living in the reality a vast majority of the workers are with inflation.

Most have had their buying power cut by 1/4 or more the past few years. That’s the difference in maxing out ones 401k and not being able to put a dime into it.

If anyone thinks raises aren’t near the top
Of the list they simply aren’t living in the reality a vast majority of the workers are with inflation.

Most have had their buying power cut by 1/4 or more the past few years. That’s the difference in maxing out ones 401k and not being able to put a dime into it.
So how much do you think a fair rate would be for drivers at top rate?

Last edited: