UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

They’re going to use every second they have on the clock, to the surprise of no one. I would do the same.
2yvoIFyZghBDszbIk3.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m not saying it’s not important, but the other issues are more important IMO. At the end of the day what’s an extra buck an hour going to do? Instead of $1 a year we get $2, which is never going to happen. Maybe with COLA it will be $2. Agree to disagree.
I think it’s the old mindset the previous leadership that’s been beaten into us. Thinking we can’t gain anything without giving elsewhere.

What’s double the raise gonna do….lol you can’t possibly be serious. Why bother with raises at all with that mind set.

I think it’s the old mindset the previous leadership that’s been beaten into us. Thinking we can’t gain anything without giving elsewhere.
I think the complacency is making people nervous to chase more. I think we're getting around 20% at a minimum, on top of everything else. If not, it'll be close and we'll get significant gains in pension contributions.

Kirk79

They’re going to use every second they have on the clock, to the surprise of no one. I would do the same.
It’s my first contact so this is all very nerve racking. I would also use all the time allowed. But I don’t wanna vote on a handshake deal done in the middle of the night. So it would be really nice if they gave us all time to look at the contract have a weekend to sleep on it and then we vote. If it doesn’t pass at least there’s more time to negotiate. That’s just my thoughts.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
It’s my first contact so this is all very nerve racking. I would also use all the time allowed. But I don’t wanna vote on a handshake deal done in the middle of the night. So it would be really nice if they gave us all time to look at the contract have a weekend to sleep on it and then we vote. If it doesn’t pass at least there’s more time to negotiate. That’s just my thoughts.
It'll be ok.
Get the PDF, click the search button. Type in "turkey". If it comes back in the contract, check YES

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It doesn’t happen that quick, you’ll have plenty of time to look it over and give an informed vote.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Relax

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They aren’t going to handshake on it at 2 am and ask you to vote at 8 am lol

Son of ORION

With all the “gains” and the 0 concessions that I’d been seeing during these new contract negotiations, I wouldn’t be surprised that the progression for FTs will be totally disconnected with the inflation % ….but in the end, so far stills a good contract

clean hairy

If there is no agreement by July 5th at 8 AM, no more negotiating, we go on strike Aug 1st?
If they come up with a proposal on the 8th, we do not even consider it?
Get strike ready?
I have a feeling, knowing UPS, they will show at 7:45 AM on the 5th and slap the offer on the table!
Take it or leave it! And they walk out....

If there is no agreement by July 5th at 8 AM, no more negotiating, we go on strike Aug 1st?
If they come up with a proposal on the 8th, we do not even consider it?
Get strike ready?
I have a feeling, knowing UPS, they will show at 7:45 AM on the 5th and slap the offer on the table!
Take it or leave it! And they walk out....
BLAFO?