UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

anonymous23456

Does it really matter .. and what is your point in layman’s terms…?

Company Good…Union Bad…?
We had no growth in the USA for a long time. It is all shelled game. Most jobs are exported, and jobs aren't exported have been filled by contractors, H1B, or whatever. Union has lost so many jobs in many industries. Why it is always about Union vs something else? It is more complicated than that.

We need a new economic model, but no one came up with one!

Last edited:
We had no growth in the USA for a long time. It is all shelled game. Most jobs are exported, and jobs aren't exported have been filled by contractors, H1B, or whatever. Union has lost so many jobs in many industries. Why it is always about Union vs something else? It is more complicated than that.

We need a new economic model, but no one came up with one!
Directly connected to the rise of right wing politics in this country.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
According to the big guys, if we can't come to an agreement before contract expiration, we're going on strike.

Now, here's my question: If we're going on strike, and it's clearly for economic reasons, how are our jobs going to be protected when UPS has the right to replace us?

Keep that strike line tight and don’t put up with any ups bull:censored2:
Nobody will want to cross that picket
Line

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Ah gotcha. I’m ready anyways to strike. :censored2: these guys. So much bull:censored2: going on here.
IMG_2173.jpeg

IMG_2174.jpeg

We’ve reached critical mass. Like I said before we will all get through this no matter what happens: together.